Insura Visit

insuragator

Hi everyone. Please recommend logding for Me and my Gator road crew. We are flying in to Knoxville on Thurs. Sept 16. We'd like to be around the nightlife and pretty close to campus. Please let me know some recommendations. I promise that I won't bring rain :D

I cant help you because I never stay in K-town. We always stay in the mountains. Freak can probally help if he ever comes around!!!! Hes been very busy! :rolleyes:
Im hoping to make the same game. Please dont bring rain!!! :cross: :lol:

Originally posted by insuragator@Apr 19, 2004 10:52 PM
Hi everyone. Please recommend logding for Me and my Gator road crew. We are flying in to Knoxville on Thurs. Sept 16. We'd like to be around the nightlife and pretty close to campus. Please let me know some recommendations. I promise that I won't bring rain :D

Do you want to be right in the action near the strip within walking distance or just nearby (withing close driving distance)?

Originally posted by vol_freak+Apr 20, 2004 9:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Apr 20, 2004 9:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-insuragator@Apr 19, 2004 10:52 PM
Hi everyone.  Please recommend logding for Me and my Gator road crew.  We are flying in to Knoxville on Thurs. Sept 16.  We&#39;d like to be around the nightlife and pretty close to campus.  Please let me know some recommendations.  I promise that I won&#39;t bring rain :D

Do you want to be right in the action near the strip within walking distance or just nearby (withing close driving distance)? [/quote]
Cab ride will be fine. There is 4 of us and we were thinking about a suite if possible. I cant find residence inn or embassey suites in knoxville on-line, but I&#39;ve been really busy this week. We like to Drink Coldbeer :D

Doesn&#39;t everyone like to drink coldbeer? :dunno:

I thought I would have some good suggestions for you but then I realized I never have stayed anywhere downtown except the Hyatt (which is nice and not too far). I have always been a big fan of Mariott&#39;s. Maybe someone else will chime in.

My dad was way ahead of me. He got us a place at Holiday Inn for a real good rate. He had some miles or something. Anyway, he said he got the rooms for pretty cheap. (and he&#39;s picking up my tab, I&#39;ve just got to buy the beer :beer:

On second thought--- I could get railroaded on this one :lol:

Look forward to visiting.

Sounds like a great plan but you definitely could end up with the raw end of the deal.

:D

Did you get a chance to visit the internationally famous forensic labs in the basement of Neyland Stadium? I&#39;m told they have a pretty spectacular collection of the skeletal remains of various Gator football hopes and dreams...

VN Store

Back