Inside depth next year

BerryBros'n'2014

UT Vol Alum
One thing I have not read anything about or heard discussed at all is how screwed we are inside next year. With Fields and Williams gone that leaves Hall starting at the 5. Maybe its just me but Hall has regressed from last year and the idea of him being the answer is laughable at this point. Maymon is TBD when it comes to how much we can rely on him and didnt he leave Marq because he didnt want to play in the post??

Recruiting wise we have done nothing since Chism in being able to land a big guy. Is this just my paranoia or is anybody else extremely concerned about our lack of big men after this year? Thoughts.....

We will have no inside game next year. We lose our only 2 players that even resemble true big men, and Harris could go pro. We'll have Hall, Maymon and Woolridge (who both think they're SGs), and Harris, if we're lucky. Even though Williams and Fields aren't anywhere close to great, next year won't be pretty.

put woolridge inside he's really tall, plus do NOT let him shoot another high arched 3 like he did tonight

I too am worried about the center position next year. Especially with the suspensions for off campus recruiting. But lets just try to enjoy this season, Fields can block shots and Tobias Harris is really exciting! Worry about next year after March 2011.

VN Store

Back