Injuries

tenor.gif

if they can play...they will..it's hard to tell with what limited info we have on the actual extent of an injury...JG played with a screw in his hand, so just hope for the best because we need everyone ready to go...fo' sho'...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

It sure does seem like the injury bug has not spread as much as in recent years but is there any numbers to back this up? I would be curious if the injuries in the past just hit our key guys and now they are hitting guys that don't play as much of a key role so we think it is less but really its similar. I hope I am saying that right. Either way I am glad our key guys are lasting longer or so it seems.

It sure does seem like the injury bug has not spread as much as in recent years but is there any numbers to back this up? I would be curious if the injuries in the past just hit our key guys and now they are hitting guys that don't play as much of a key role so we think it is less but really its similar. I hope I am saying that right. Either way I am glad our key guys are lasting longer or so it seems.

Nothing to back this up but opinion,

Always seemed like Vols injuries always seemed to occur at the position where there was always the least depth,
2015 and 2016 were almost strategically damaging in where injuries occurred on the roster

The players was giving it all they had in the USC game had alot of injuries that game.

VN Store

Back