Inflation Reduction Act

Majors

All three market indices, four if you track the Russell 2000, are solidly in bear territory and the NASDAQ has gotten slaughtered this year.
I'm looking real hard at small biotechnology start ups at a few bucks a share as well as the big ones that split earlier in the year to take advantage of this market in the red.

0nelilreb

Don’t ask if you don’t want the truth .
They do say all the right words when they need to don’t they ? He had me when he said he wouldn’t vote for for the last great spending spree bill that was going to cost the American people so much money , then lost me when he sold out and said that even though he didn’t like it , he felt like it might be their last chance at passing a bill with mid terms coming up . All he he was position himself to sell his vote to pass a bill . All of these other words are just filled and panderings.

rekinhavoc

Respect the Hemi! No Interviews.
They do say all the right words when they need to don’t they ? He had me when he said he wouldn’t vote for for the last great spending spree bill that was going to cost the American people so much money , then lost me when he sold out and said that even though he didn’t like it , he felt like it might be their last chance at passing a bill with mid terms coming up . All he he was position himself to sell his vote to pass a bill . All of these other words are just filled and panderings.
West Virginians don't get their pipeline and can look forward to IRS audits. He is a real peach.

VN Store