Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny

Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls was awful. Dial of Destiny is better, but the magic is gone.

Just like Star Wars ... this should have been left a trilogy.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
James Mangold’s INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY (2023) in #4K #UltraHD and #Bluray from Lucasfilm! Street date December 5th.

Since it was put on Disney+, I watched it last night. I thought it was fine. Not great, but far from terrible. It's definitely better than KOTCS.

I thought Ford was old for it back in 2008 and now he's really too old but it wasn't so bad that it completely took me out of it. If they were dead set on making a final one, they should have tried to get it out about 5 years after KOTCS.

Enjoyed it. Story was good. A younger Harrison Ford would have made this a lot better but it was a fun flick. Crystal Skull was terrible.

Enjoyed it. Story was good. A younger Harrison Ford would have made this a lot better but it was a fun flick. Crystal Skull was terrible.
Actually Crystal Skull was better and that’s not saying much. The Indy movies should’ve ended in the 80’s with Last Crusade it had the perfect ending I mean it was called the Last Crusade lol

Reactions: davethevol
Actually Crystal Skull was better and that’s not saying much. The Indy movies should’ve ended in the 80’s with Last Crusade it had the perfect ending I mean it was called the Last Crusade lol
I personally feel movies like Indiana Jones, and National Treasure, could be long standing franchises. Exploring history and its myths is always intriguing to me. That being said, Crystal Skull was a horrendous sloppy movie. Shia LeBoof in it makes it even worse.

I personally feel movies like Indiana Jones, and National Treasure, could be long standing franchises. Exploring history and its myths is always intriguing to me. That being said, Crystal Skull was a horrendous sloppy movie. Shia LeBoof in it makes it even worse.
National Treasure has been the biggest head scratcher. It’s amazing they haven’t been able to make the follow up films.

To each their own but this didn't have A) CGI monkeys B) Nuke Fridge or C) Shia LeBeouf so this one automatically wins.

National Treasure has been the biggest head scratcher. It’s amazing they haven’t been able to make the follow up films.

It's crazy they never made a 3rd one when it was hot. They've waited so long now it would be a more nostalgia trip. But Nicholas Cage is kind of having a comeback so it may be time to strike.

VN Store

Back