Indiana Game added to schedule

BTN+ requires a $14.95/mo subscription (or $9.95/mo if you just sign up for IU games) --- possible it may be somewhere free, but I doubt it

Thanks for that information... I kind of wish that I would have looked that up a while ago. I taught Jaelen Penn in high school at Butler and wanted to watch more of her games in college. She is a GREAT young lady

Last edited:
Of course the LV's would play 30 minutes from my house when fans can't go!

Dang! That hurt me to read that! Sorry, Hoosier_Vol. : /

Do you think it might be worth making a phone call to the AD's office to beg and plead your case for being allowed to enter the building??? Maybe promise them you'll shower in hand sanitizer before leaving home, and then wrap yourself in bubble wrap, drive to the arena, park 6 blocks away, walk there staying at least 20 feet away from any other human beings, slip your ticket under the door, head straight to the very top row of the nose-bleeds, away from everybody else, in order to fulfill your dream??

It's worth a shot! :D

Dang! That hurt me to read that! Sorry, Hoosier_Vol. : /

Do you think it might be worth making a phone call to the AD's office to beg and plead your case for being allowed to enter the building??? Maybe promise them you'll shower in hand sanitizer before leaving home, and then wrap yourself in bubble wrap, drive to the arena, park 6 blocks away, walk there staying at least 20 feet away from any other human beings, slip your ticket under the door, head straight to the very top row of the nose-bleeds, away from everybody else, in order to fulfill your dream??

It's worth a shot! :D
Wonder if I can go to Walmart and buy some dungarees and pose as a janitor...I'll get two sets in case it works @Hoosier_Vol

Thanks for that information... I kind of wish that I would have looked that up a while ago. I taught Jaelen Penn in high school at Butler and wanted to watch more of her games in college. She is a GREAT young lady
Yes, Jaelen has done a lot in the local community and is one of the ladies on that IU team has been the catalyst for their recent climb into national relevance.

Seriously, I am utterly distressed over knowing you two Indiana folks aren't going to get to see the game in person when they are in your area. Ugh. I hate this.

It sucks...you would think we could have more games against IU/Purdue/Notre Dame on the road. A few years back when we played Indiana State in football I actually caught a ISU fan bus to the game..lol....I wasn't the only "non Sycamore" making the trip. There is a TON of UT fans in this area, wish we played more "up here".

Seriously, I am utterly distressed over knowing you two Indiana folks aren't going to get to see the game in person when they are in your area. Ugh. I hate this.
I live a long way from Bloomington, IN, but I can identify. Last year one of the NCAA Regionals was scheduled for my hometown in Indiana, and I had tickets -- it was cancelled and who knows when they will ever schedule one here again :(:mad:

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
It sucks...you would think we could have more games against IU/Purdue/Notre Dame on the road. A few years back when we played Indiana State in football I actually caught a ISU fan bus to the game..lol....I wasn't the only "non Sycamore" making the trip. There is a TON of UT fans in this area, wish we played more "up here".
used to play Purdue and/or Notre Dame about every year (tickets sold out fast, though)

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back