6-7
CLASS OF 22
Charlestown, IN
Charlestown HS

Kiyaunta Goodwin, Holy Cross, Offensive Tackle

Kiyaunta Goodwin, 2022 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

Vols offered today at camp.

Last edited:
Wow, another genetic lottery winner. 370 is a lot of weight on a growing young man though. Hopefully he has the right trainers and nutritionists looking after him to ensure proper growth and development. Best of luck to this young man moving forward, and let's hope he's wearing orange one day.

That’s a big 15 yo.

He's still just 14. Said last week he's up to 6-7 1/2, 360 lbs.

Tennessee the latest to offer Louisville's Kiyaunta Goodwin

In today's radio interview, Goodwin also said he already has a nickname: Syrup.

He explained that offensive lineman are credited with a "pancake block" by knocking an opponent to the ground. driving him to the turf and landing on top of him. "Once they go down, I put the syrup on them," he said. "My nickname is syrup, because what's better to put on pancakes than syrup."

Meet the 14-year-old, 360-pound lineman who already has Alabama offer | AL.com

DgZx2suVMAAUH8N.jpg

His mother is 6’3. His father tall as well. Guy is gonna be a beast. Hopefully he goes to Trinity in Louisville to play HS ball.

He's still just 14. Said last week he's up to 6-7 1/2, 360 lbs.

Tennessee the latest to offer Louisville's Kiyaunta Goodwin

In today's radio interview, Goodwin also said he already has a nickname: Syrup.

He explained that offensive lineman are credited with a "pancake block" by knocking an opponent to the ground. driving him to the turf and landing on top of him. "Once they go down, I put the syrup on them," he said. "My nickname is syrup, because what's better to put on pancakes than syrup."

Meet the 14-year-old, 360-pound lineman who already has Alabama offer | AL.com

DgZx2suVMAAUH8N.jpg

Just not fair!

Doctors suggest he has the potential to reach 7'10 based on his bones.....this recruit is gonna cause a dog fight for a few years!

Doctors suggest he has the potential to reach 7'10 based on his bones.....this recruit is gonna cause a dog fight for a few years!

If he’s that tall there won’t be a fight because he isn’t playing football. DE and OLB would duck around him in a heartbeat.

Nope. My name is not Noah.

Lol. Yeah I meant Noah. It could've been Moses too though when they arrived at the Red Sea.

Noah could have been standing on Moses's shoulders and he still wouldn't be able to look this young man in the eye.

7'10 and 400 lbs i bet they'd find a spot for him, maybe ....on the line, go ahead kick a field goal

Tallest player in NFL history was 7’ and only played 8 games in the 60s. Dan Skipper is tallest now at 6’10” and we see how well it’s working for him.
All the tallest players now are tackles and 6’8”- 6’9” seem to be the max for good players. There is such thing as too tall for football.

Last edited:
Tallest player in NFL history was 7’ and only played 8 games in the 60s. Dan Skipper is tallest now at 6’10” and we see how well it’s working for him.
All the tallest players now are tackles and 6’8”- 6’9” seem to be the max for good players. There is such thing as too y’all for football.

Too y'all for football, are you saying you can be too country for football, that's racist.

All the tallest players now are tackles and 6’8”- 6’9” seem to be the max for good players. There is such thing as too tall for football.

Without a doubt, leverage is one of the most important things in the trenches. If you’re near 7’ then it’s near impossible to get any leverage against a 6’4” guy that’s of similat weight and strength.

VN Store

Back