In Florida for the Week

Sara Clark

We have taken the kids for a quick deep sea fishing trip. I made it a point to pack nothing but TN clothing for the entire family. TN fans are everywhere, people stop us to talk Vol football. Plenty of talk about our QB situation, no talk of "fire Pruitt".

TN Fans Are Everywhere! GBO!

We have taken the kids for a quick deep sea fishing trip. I made it a point to pack nothing but TN clothing for the entire family. TN fans are everywhere, people stop us to talk Vol football. Plenty of talk about our QB situation, no talk of "fire Pruitt".

Ill be there next week to bring the fire Pruitt talk.

You could've stopped in Georgia and picked me up! I love the ocean, and fishing!😄

Reactions: livefaith

Pics/video or it didn’t happen

I see you survived barking like a dawg to your wife. Lol

Is that how you get them to be into you? Heck, I've wasted my whole life to this point without knowing that. I'll let yall know how it went tomorrow AM!

Is that how you get them to be into you? Heck, I've wasted my whole life to this point without knowing that. I'll let yall know how it went tomorrow AM!

He said his wife is a Georgia fan and after they lost to So Carolina he went around the house barking at her and she was not happy. I told him he should sleep with one eye open and hide the sharp knives.
You could try that on women you meet but be prepared to be arrested or kicked in the nuts. LOL

VN Store

Back