impressive how easy it was......

I'm watching this Alabama game and oh my gawd...they are so damn fast. They are going to absolutely vaporize us. Recruit some speed Beldar...unless you get fired in the next few weeks...then whoever is next better recruit that way. Maybe Beldar should look at the film and see what real QB's look like..and realize he don't have one.

I'm watching this Alabama game and oh my gawd...they are so damn fast. They are going to absolutely vaporize us. Recruit some speed Beldar...unless you get fired in the next few weeks...then whoever is next better recruit that way. Maybe Beldar should look at the film and see what real QB's look like..and realize he don't have one.
Lol. Even if Pruitt was a damn genius and wizard combined we still would get the hell kicked out of us by Bama. Their third string is more talented than most of our starters.

Lol. Even if Pruitt was a damn genius and wizard combined we still would get the hell kicked out of us by Bama. Their third string is more talented than most of our starters.

Many of you confuse talent with good coaching. We all know about the Gumps’ recruiting coffers, but these kids didn’t land on campus and perform at this level from the get-go. They didn’t. Period.

<insert Urban Meyer quote> that @Booker512 provided earlier this week. We have enough talent, on paper, to compete with most anyone in the country, and should beat 9 out of every 10 opponents faced. Hell, we may only win 1 out of 12 this season. Pruitt is not treading water, he is sucking and sinking.

Guess it'd be asking too much for you to show a little respect.:rolleyes:

Guess it'd be asking too much for you to show a little respect.:rolleyes:

Some say respect should be earned. I'm a bit easier in that I feel respect should be given until someone shows to be undeserving. I have no reason to doubt that Pruitt may be a fine person, husband and father thus in those aspects he has my respect. As a head coach folks have a number of reasons to doubt his ability and his public position places him open to that sort of comment. We all have our own opinion.

Reactions: vols 30 and OG.V83
*depressive

It's pretty telling that a secondary/db expert like Pruitt is still having second-year players in his system make those mistakes. Jeremy knows what he's doing, but does he have the ability to actually teach it?

Many of you confuse talent with good coaching. We all know about the Gumps’ recruiting coffers, but these kids didn’t land on campus and perform at this level from the get-go. They didn’t. Period.

<insert Urban Meyer quote> that @Booker512 provided earlier this week. We have enough talent, on paper, to compete with most anyone in the country, and should beat 9 out of every 10 opponents faced. Hell, we may only win 1 out of 12 this season. Pruitt is not treading water, he is sucking and sinking.
Easy for him to say when he doesn’t have this team lol

I don’t agree we have the talent to compete with anyone. Take into account the busts and attrition, especially from our ‘16 and ‘17 classes, and our talent roster is smoke and mirrors.

I believe we are better than GSU, no doubt. But we are anywhere near elite status, or even very good.

Reactions: TeddyYeti
I think it's funny how UF fans are hyped because he beat two really bad teams. Auburn will probably have 10 sacks and 5 INTS.

Reactions: igotworms
*depressive

It's pretty telling that a secondary/db expert like Pruitt is still having second-year players in his system make those mistakes. Jeremy knows what he's doing, but does he have the ability to actually teach it?
He’s taught it everywhere he’s been previously

I think it's funny how UF fans are hyped because he beat two really bad teams. Auburn will probably have 10 sacks and 5 INTS.

I don't know any UF fan right now that feels good about Auburn, LSU or Georgia. So, I don't know what you are talking about. In fact, the line came out for the Auburn game and most of us are shaking our heads.

Watching that, I realized that we don't have much talent and we don't have the coaching to make up for it. I also realized we don't have good coaching and we don't have the talent to make up for that either.

I don't know any UF fan right now that feels good about Auburn, LSU or Georgia. So, I don't know what you are talking about. In fact, the line came out for the Auburn game and most of us are shaking our heads.

What’s the line? I haven't seen one yet.

I would take the luck that seems to go FLA way year after year and call it a day

Lol @film study of Tennessee. 2 basic principles to beat UT. Throw the ball down field. Rush the QB. = Win every time.

VN Store

Back