The Impeachment Thread

Another example of asking for an answer and then not being able to deal with it once it's delivered.

You can't handle the truth.
No Cletus he didn’t answer the question in his own words because he can’t. Executive privilege is not abuse of power, Trump was within his rights to do so as you and the rest of your Trump hating buddies are about to find out. The upside to your sides shlt show will only result in us taking back the house and further driving your party into obscurity. Sleep well.. I know I am 👍

Reactions: AM64
Dang I was preoccupied with folks at Michigan State who want me to run some catalyst tests and completely missed the Vols game tonight. But sounds like they’re getting better.

It was one of their better nights. Fulky was POG w/18 points & 10 rebs. TN won by 25 or something.

The girls play @ UCONN Thursday night. GBO !!!

Reactions: RavinDave
The Vols or the folks at Michigan State who want you to run catalyst tests?
MSU. I got an email with a gazillion questions as I was closing up shop this afternoon and almost sent them a “stuff it” reply after I got home but better sense prevailed and I held off till tomorrow.

I heard an economist that worked in the Trump whitehouse speak tonight and she said the problem with dealing with China is that if Trump is too tough in negotiations then China can just wait Trump our whether that’s 1 more year or 5. Granted, Trump can do some damage to the Chinese economy in 5 years but they will play the long game if they have to do so.

Exactly. Asia is all about the long game; they know we don't have the patience and resolve to match them at it. They've quietly taken our manufacturing and stolen what they wanted and we didn't give them in return for cheap goods. The part we as a country don't get is that it isn't creating a real society like the industrial revolution did in the rest of the world. Some day when we are forced to face the Chinese military, we can all thank Apple and many many other US corporations for building that Chinese power base.

Here's that total hack Dellinger saying that Schiff knocked it out of the park. Guess the guy who heads up Harvard's Appellate and Supreme Court clinic doesn't know what he's talking about.

Here's that total hack Dellinger saying that Schiff knocked it out of the park. Guess the guy who heads up Harvard's Appellate and Supreme Court clinic doesn't know what he's talking about.

He has to be the greatest since Clarence Darrow. Too bad that he is more like the monkey in the Scopes trial.

Schiff is a total hoss. Talk about energy, this guy has been going all day and hasn't missed a beat. Even Donny in his most coked and adderalled up days couldn't keep up.

VN Store

Back