The Impeachment Thread

Commemorative pencils by LG, Luthie, Mick.

no2-pencil-isolated-on-white-260nw-48270457.jpg
That reminds me of the constipated mathematician who worked it out with a pencil.

If you want chain of events, start with Trump and not the whistle blower. You don't want that though and we all know why. You're a Redhat, desperate and scared of the truth. If team Trumpkin wants to refute the complaint they shouldn't have a problem. They can't and that's the problem You're faced with. But hell yea bring out the whistleblower and Bolton. That's sure to exonerate Trump. lol

Wrong again. The only reason I like Trump where he is is that the WH isn't filled by somebody worse. However, I can honestly say that Trump has done stuff that no president who came up through the political ranks would even consider doing, and that's good, very good ... it's also why people have been after him from the start. If nothing else, he's showing that you don't have to have a political past to be qualified; and, in fact, has shown politicians are worse ... they just lie and cover up better ... and they talk the talk better. The other part that I really enjoy ... he drives people on the left side out of your minds.

Dems on Twitter realizing that they aren't even gonna get one GOP vote in the House or Senate already talking about impeaching again lol

Poll: Most Americans want Trump removed from office by Senate — POLITICO

Love polls. They asked 1156 Americans, 32% Democrat, 26% Republican and 42% independent a series of questions. 51% with a margin of error of +\- 3.4% said Trump should be removed. So there’s the headline...”Most Americans”

Interestingly, another question in the same poll found that 50% of Americans disapprove of the way Democrats are handling the impeachment proceedings.

I'm amazed that 50% of the people even picked up the phone; and considering that they did, I doubt their sanity.

Schumer must like losing and looking like a jackazz he is already 0-4 and not helping the Dem cause for moderate GOP Senators

Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine...when are the Dem house managers gonna start presenting all that slam dunk Russian collusion Steele Dossier evidence?

Reactions: AM64
It. Lays. Out. The. Facts. Underlying. The. Abuse. Of. Power. Article.

What. More. Do. You. Want?

Something that doesn't sound like a Luther soundbite would be nice. Trump played tariff chicken with a number of countries, too ... abuse of power, or looking out for our interests?

VN Store

Back