The Impeachment Thread

It amazes me that the left does everything in the house down party lines and then are shocked when the Senate does the same . It’s almost like they think they are the only ones that can do it . .

We have a Winner Winner........of the Original Chicken Dinner.........$5 KFC Breast Dinner. Drive thru for pick-up.

Reactions: AM64
It amazes me that the left does everything in the house down party lines and then are shocked when the Senate does the same . It’s almost like they think they are the only ones that can do it . .

Dims got used to republican defectors. Then one day a bunch of them retired and the rest figured out it was in their best interest to become part of the pack ... just like the dims. Lamar, Mitt, and the two loony women from the frozen lands aren't going to be around long. I guess it's just karma that the dims taught the other side something about hunting in packs.

Dims got used to republican defectors. Then one day a bunch of them retired and the rest figured out it was in their best interest to become part of the pack ... just like the dims. Lamar, Mitt, and the two loony women from the frozen lands aren't going to be around long. I guess it's just karma that the dims taught the other side something about hunting in packs.

I believe this . I think it started to change during the Kavanaugh hearing. Republicans finally found their backbone.

I believe this . I think it started to change during the Kavanaugh hearing. Republicans finally found their backbone.

It's sad that it all comes down to partisan politics, but when one side implements a winning strategy, the other has no choice except to follow. Unfortunately it makes all of us losers because it's political tribalism at its best.

That's why you try them out before you take them on stage.

Here's another one:
What do you call a juror who has predetermined the defendant's innocence before the trial even begins?

Senator
Good thing that Schiff and Pelosi and crew didn’t predetermine Trump’s innocence before trial huh?

Reactions: MWR
Only if you consider childish name calling, petty insults, incessant whining and self absorbed behavior to be substance. Trump is a narcissistic, ignorant and immature buffoon. This is a guy who drew a line on a weather forecast map with a Sharpie, because he felt the need to win a silly argument with the National Weather Service. This is not adult behavior. This is the irrational behavior of an insecure man with an oversized ego.
But a great president

I've never understood that either. The Libertarian party could be so much more but continuing to run that nut-ball and ignoring local and statewide races they will always be relegated to a laughing stock. I couldn't vote for Hillary or Trump so I pulled the lever for Stein in protest of the crap choices between the Ds, Rs and Ls.
What the hell does that mean... 'protest' ?that's a stupid justification for wasting your vote.

Reactions: AM64
The Desperation of the GOP to keep the truth from coming out is only rivaled by that of the Redhats.

How is that, Mick? You want hearsay "fact"? But you want to exclude how and why the whistle blower came by his or her info - his or her position in relation to all this ... basically standing. What was the path the whistle blower took because there seemed to be improprieties ... that's like chain of custody. Again this all gets back to messy beginnings like the last time your guys had him.

Do you have a problem with wanting to know how politicians and their families make millions on insider deals, or are you good with that? Congress isn't going to willingly investigate it's own (don't forget where Biden resided before becoming VP), and parties certainly aren't going to investigate their own. Even the thought of real congressional investigation is the ultimate in MAD (mutually assured destruction) because everybody in congress has dirty hands. So how do you investigate if most people can't and it's "abuse of power" for a president to do so? This is congress protecting its own; if it gets serious enough watch the republicans find a way to cut it off without being obvious. This game right now is keeping the toddlers (dims bent on destruction over simple partisanship) away from the stove burners.

VN Store

Back