The Impeachment Thread

ehh that's weak, I was hoping for better. You better just stick to the day job
That's why you try them out before you take them on stage.

Here's another one:
What do you call a juror who has predetermined the defendant's innocence before the trial even begins?

Senator

Reactions: McDad
That's why you try them out before you take them on stage.

Here's another one:
What do you call a juror who has predetermined the defendant's innocence before the trial even begins?

Senator

A Democrat running for the Oval Office ? A Democrat that was running for the Oval , or my all time favorite .. all Democrats in the Senate because of Trump hate .

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Could quiet possibly be the only impeached president to win re-election , which would also go down as historic .
That would undoubtedly be historic.
It would be like if America had decided the whole Trail of Tears thing was just to darn cumbersome and decided to just shoot them all on the spot.

Reactions: evillawyer
That would undoubtedly be historic.
It would be like if America had decided the whole Trail of Tears thing was just to darn cumbersome and decided to just shoot them all on the spot.

Or it could just be like America had an election , the party’s selected their candidates, then the people made their choice . Oh the shock and horror .

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
I’m betting cooperate and contracts in a small office down a long corridor .
iu

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
His acquittal will live in infamy as even more questionable than OJ's.
He will forever be the president who was impeached but escaped removal from office because the Senate refused to hear the evidence.

That only matters to Trump haters such as yourself,the house is responsible for gathering evidence which is weak at best, no laws were broken as evidenced by the bogus articles.Trump will win re-election by a landslide and your commie buddies will slide further into obscurity barring the ones who aren’t indicted in Durham’s investigation. 8E0C37B8-14DB-4E6B-9288-4E67C22A088F.gif

VN Store

Back