The Impeachment Thread

Don't I vaguely remember during Obama's reign that the correct term for changing opinion was "evolved"? Like changed in a progressive manner? Was that just a liberally applied term in vogue before fascists and deplorables came along?

Obama's reign? Oh yeah.......He was that first Black Dictator that America voted for along w/his man-wife..

Reactions: AM64
1580074487668.jpeg
Donald J. Trump

Reports are that basketball great Kobe Bryant and three others have been killed in a helicopter crash in California. That is terrible news!

View attachment 256763
Donald J. Trump

Reports are that basketball great Kobe Bryant and three others have been killed in a helicopter crash in California. That is terrible news!
Also, this Gueterman dude attacks on everything he says. I think Eugene M.D. also attacks Trump as well. I think ole Eugene M.D. even got qued by q during one of his tweets, and got scared to death.

You guys continue to be so concrete and black and white.
If a recording came out of president saying:
"I fired her because she would not send me any more nude pics of her kids"
"I fired her because I should have never hired a (fill in any racial or sexual slur) in the first place and never will again"
"II fired her because she would not carry out my secret and illegal attempts to bribe the official"

Maybe he has the "right" to do that, but congress has the "right" to impeach or censure him over the despicable/illegal way in which he chose to carry out his "right".
I see you choose to remain ignorant.

raw

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64
They're not qualified in any way. They have no diplomatic training, they weren't elected, and they're liabilities to their father. Donald Trump was elected to office. The entire Trump family was not. And if a Dem pulled this exact same thing, the right would feel the same way.

Is rationality overrated?
Sometimes, it’s better to be reasonable.

There's an article on this ... from a Canadian study. That it's even asked explains a lot about human behavior today. I guess it just means do stupid schiff, so we can get along; and if you don't agree, we'll marginalize you and call you fascist for sticking to fact.

They're not qualified in any way. They have no diplomatic training, they weren't elected, and they're liabilities to their father. Donald Trump was elected to office. The entire Trump family was not. And if a Dem pulled this exact same thing, the right would feel the same way.

I agree with you on that, but then I've been arguing against the "first lady" thing for years. We elect a president ... not a royal family ... the rest of them have no position - including wives. I think Trump used so many of his family because they seem to be the only people who can stand him. My opinion is that they are likely dumb as rocks, but that's largely from appearances. Yeah, we've been warned not to judge a book by it's cover, but we all do it anyway.

Boottigag ?? Is that what we're gonna call him now? I live for knowing the new names of the losers of 2020.

I know I shouldn't do that, but I find the whole charade of non m/f "marriages" a farce. Idiocy to the nth degree. Yeah, I'm old and stubborn, and it's not like a physical quantity, but I swear today's blessed thinkers would dispute gravity if they thought that deeply.

I know I shouldn't do that, but I find the whole charade of non m/f "marriages" a farce. Idiocy to the nth degree. Yeah, I'm old and stubborn, and it's not like a physical quantity, but I swear today's blessed thinkers would dispute gravity if they thought that deeply.

I'm in your age bracket and I'm old school as well. I was kidding w/ya but it's hard to tell on a message board.

I'm in your age bracket and I'm old school as well. I was kidding w/ya but it's hard to tell on a message board.

I was pretty sure of that. You generally get a pretty good feel for who is and who isn't serious about things ... even if you can't see a smirky grin when they say it.

And that's cool. Still doesn't change the fact that he's a PROVEN con-man and liar or the irony of one of his proud supporters calling a non-supporter a chump. Maybe you should look up that word? It fits those that believe a proven con-man and liar. PROVEN time and time again
Don't care. He's a great president

VN Store

Back