The Impeachment Thread

He's somewhat entertaining, but none of these shills gets to me. That he went mum when someone reported sexual abuse to him tells me all I need to know about his lack of character
He may be entertaining, but he has been through a lot by the left, and has been bashed for catching their lies. Very smart guy.

He may be entertaining, but he has been through a lot by the left, and has been bashed for catching their lies. Very smart guy.
Not that smart. A very smart guy doesn't go silent on reports of sexual abuse. A very smart guy doesn't bark when speaking publicly either. Even Devin Nunes was giving him the glad eye after his rants in the impeachment hearings

Nothing selective about it. I didn't bring Jordan up in this thread

No you in fact ( wrongly accused ) BOD of thinking anyway about Jorden when all he did was post a Trump tweet . Then you ignored my question about Schiff lying saying you didn’t support him . I never said you did , I just asked the question .

You posting about vocabulary and not knowing the difference between farther and further is priceless. Pretty typical from the Trump base
You serious, Clark?

If you want to delete that post, let me know and i will delete this quote a well.

further

at, to, or by a greater distance (used to indicate the extent to which one thing or person is or becomes distant from another).Used as comparative of far.
"for some time I had wanted to move further from London"

"Further" Versus "Farther"

Like i said, don't see yourself as a failure. See yourself as pushed further in your pursuit for having aimed high.

Toodles...

There’s no way he’s a libertarian and Mike Bloomberg be is second choice for president . I’d love to see those dots connected .
I’ve got him pegged as a progressive liberal with his candidate selection . No libertarian would vote for Bloomberg and he has Biden last . Smells of progressive liberalism .

Not that smart. A very smart guy doesn't go silent on reports of sexual abuse. A very smart guy doesn't bark when speaking publicly either. Even Devin Nunes was giving him the glad eye after his rants in the impeachment hearings
Yea, but he has caught lie after lie in this impeachment trial. Nunes is right behind him on it. These guys love America.

Yea, he does. He isn’t even in the loop. He is a pawn as well.

He’s a progressive liberal . The more he talks the more it shows . It’s odd to watch them talk about billionaires and their companies being evil , then admit they would vote for one as president . Meh , politics makes for strange bedfellows.

Reactions: AM64
He’s a progressive liberal . The more he talks the more it shows . It’s odd to watch them talk about billionaires and their companies being evil , then admit they would vote for one as president . Meh , politics makes for strange bedfellows.
His agenda is helping the left. He may talk a little different, but he has set up an ex: lol what he has done in Virginia. He is a Soros pawn. We are going to have to have someone like Trump to keep this country from being destroyed.

Reactions: AM64
I’ve enjoyed watching him do his “apology tour “ the very reason why he said he’d never run for president because he’d have to go around apologizing for the things he said , done and who he is . 😂
He has said a lot, and his apologies won’t be enough for me. His commercials I ignore them. He turned my stomach with his Virginia stunts that he has done there.

VN Store

Back