The Impeachment Thread

Seems Karlan was quite prescient, wasn't she?

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan used an analogy involving a disaster in Texas to break down why she thinks Trump should be impeached

Imagine living in a part of Louisiana or Texas that's prone to devastating hurricanes and flooding. What would you think if you lived there and your governor asked for a meeting with the president to discuss getting disaster aid that Congress has provided for? What would you think if that president said, 'I would like you to do us a favor? I'll meet with you, and send the disaster relief, once you brand my opponent a criminal.'
Wouldn't you know in your gut that such a president has abused his office? That he'd betrayed the national interest, and that he was trying to corrupt the electoral process? I believe the evidentiary record shows wrongful acts on those scale here."

Man, isn't it amazing that the GOP had a chance to get rid of his sorry ass, field a respectable candidate, and avoid the worst of the COVID crisis. Instead they did a Tammy Wynette.

Man, isn't it amazing that the GOP had a chance to get rid of his sorry ass, field a respectable candidate, and avoid the worst of the COVID crisis. Instead they did a Tammy Wynette.

This is the most pitiful post in a while. You are trying to dang hard.

Reactions: MWR
I knew what her intended purpose was when she said it. It was no offense to Tammy. I just found it was funny. When your husband is a serial philanderer and you keep the marriage for political convenience and clout. That seems like a large lie.
Who knows, bill may actually love kankles. He just gets distracted by the foot rubs at the presidential library.
Who doesn't. lol. She's a Valley girl redneck.

VN Store

Back