Impeachment Articles Filed vs Cuomo

Cuomo’s actions against these women, when confirmed, is unacceptable.

The reaction of the right posters to Cuomo’s present unacceptable situation is laughable given how all of you thought it was OK or if not Ok then not actionable with Trump and Stormy Daniels, et al. Trump’s actions even had a criminal component. Hush money, a campaign violation. Michael Cohen was prosecuted, found guilty and served time while Trump skated free

Hypocrites

Cohen wasn’t “found” guilty, he pled guilty in exchange for a minimal sentence.

The reaction of the right posters to Cuomo’s present unacceptable situation is laughable given how all of you thought it was OK or if not Ok then not actionable with Trump and Stormy Daniels, et al. Trump’s actions even had a criminal component. Hush money, a campaign violation. Michael Cohen was prosecuted, found guilty and served time while Trump skated free

Hypocrites

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to he-said-she-said accusations.

He should be removed from office because he killed thousands of old people and used the power of his office to cover it up. That's not an allegation; that is the truth.

As far as Stormy goes, that was consensual, so that's a dumb comparison. She took her payoff, then wanted more. As far as campaign violations go, I don't recall you calling for Obama's arrest when it was his campaign that violated the law. They just got fined. One of the largest fines ever levied by the FEC, but still, just a fine. Cohen was over-prosecuted in an attempt to get Trump.

Did I just whatabout your whatabout? I think I did.

No you did not but good try. It wasn’t the consensual sex that was the issue. Cohen did time for committing the crime Trump directed him to commit. Trump remains an uninflected co/ conspirator. With a little luck he took that payment as an illegal business tax deduction and he’ll serve his time. One way or another Dotard is gonna have him a back door buddy

Hypocrites
Ok
Trump was a pompous douche cannon. Now back to Cuomo.

Reactions: VolnJC

Hypocrites
Who gives a sh*t about the sexual harassment? How about the fact that he’s personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people and his administration has been trying to cover it up?

So let the voters speak just as the right professed should happen with Dotard
I hope they re-elect him. It would showcase to the world a) what a **** hole NY is, and b) what a joke our leadership is. Oh and as an added bonus, NY gets what they deserve.

Reactions: AM64
No you did not but good try. It wasn’t the consensual sex that was the issue. Cohen did time for committing the crime Trump directed him to commit. Trump remains an uninflected co/ conspirator. With a little luck he took that payment as an illegal business tax deduction and he’ll serve his time. One way or another Dotard is gonna have him a back door buddy
Way to once again ignore that Obama also broke campaign finance laws, only receiving a fine. Why no jail time for anyone involved there? Is it because no one went on a witch hunt like the Dems did with Trump? Donny was an ass hat, but being an ass hat is not, nor has it ever been, an impeachable offense. He's not even in office anymore and Dems are still chasing him. You guys are doing far more to keep him in the spotlight than anyone else, which is really kind of sad.

Way to once again ignore that Obama also broke campaign finance laws, only receiving a fine. Why no jail time for anyone involved there? Is it because no one went on a witch hunt like the Dems did with Trump? Donny was an ass hat, but being an ass hat is not, nor has it ever been, an impeachable offense. He's not even in office anymore and Dems are still chasing him. You guys are doing far more to keep him in the spotlight than anyone else, which is really kind of sad.

Trump won’t go to jail for violating election campaign laws with the $130k payment to Stormy. No if he goes to jail because of the Stormy payment it will be because he will have taken the deduction, illegally, from either his business’ or individual tax return

Watching the “honorable” Trump as you have for 5 years minimum what do you think the chances are that Trump opted for an illegal election. Will Trump be arching his back for Bubba?

Trump won’t go to jail for violating election campaign laws with the $130k payment to Stormy. No if he goes to jail because of the Stormy payment it will be because he will have taken the deduction, illegally, from either his business’ or individual tax return

Watching the “honorable” Trump as you have for 5 years minimum what do you think the chances are that Trump opted for an illegal election. Will Trump be arching his back for Bubba?

Nobody goes to prison for taking a faulty deduction.

Nobody goes to prison for taking a faulty deduction.

Well first that is not true. Many are in prison based on income tax invasion. But that aside He may not go to jail because of the same mistake Ford made with Nixon. Not the Pardon (I think we’ll learn Trump pardoned himself in advance) but because Ford felt it would do more harm to the country than good not to pardon Nixon. I called bullsh!t on that then. Letting Nixon be tried for crimes back then would have foreclosed on some future crimes by politician thinking they can do WTF they want. Politicians would likely call the same BS now. They of course won’t really believe that it will just be their insurance policy no one imprisons them for their

Last edited:
Well first that is not true. Many are in prison based on income tax invasion. But that aside He may not go to jail because of the same mistake Ford made with Nixon. Not the Pardon (I think we’ll learn Trump pardoned himself in advance) but because Ford felt it would do more harm to the country than good not to pardon Nixon. I called bullsh!t on that then. Letting Nixon be tried for crimes back then would have foreclosed on some future crimes by politician thinking they can do WTF they want. Politicians would likely call the same BS now. They of course won’t really believe that it will just be their insurance policy no one imprisons them for their

People go to prison for falsifying income to evade taxes. People pay penalties for faulty deductions.

Hypocrites

Cuomo’s actions against these women is minimal compared to all the lives he destroyed at the nursing homes, and covered up. Most politicians are horndogs, and have a feeling of entitlement for sex interests. I'd say 75% of them are guilty of sex harassment. The nursing home crimes should have been severe enough on their own, to have this sorry excuse of a human removed from office. I hope the distraction of the flirting, touching and propositioning don't make people forget about his real crimes!

Cuomo’s actions against these women is minimal compared to all the lives he destroyed at the nursing homes, and covered up. Most politicians are horndogs, and have a feeling of entitlement for sex interests. I'd say 75% of them are guilty of sex harassment. The nursing home crimes should have been severe enough on their own, to have this sorry excuse of a human removed from office. I hope the distraction of the flirting, touching and propositioning don't make people forget about his real crimes!

Lol

Funny.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to he-said-she-said accusations.

He should be removed from office because he killed thousands of old people and used the power of his office to cover it up. That's not an allegation; that is the truth.

Yeah, but this is 2021 when not being woke and being a "straight sexual predator" is so much worse than genocide.

VN Store

Back