IMHO a bowl win

hinges on two things.

# 1 Don`t underestimate your foe.

# 2 JG, don` turn the ball over to the other team.
He isn't terrible at that. Its the whole scoring more than 14 points for his own team that he struggles with.

#6 Losing to Georgia State is one thing, but we'll never live it down if we lose to a crappy Big Ten school.

Even if we did, it would only last like a year or two before it reaches a point of barely being brought up.

As the home team, I don't think we can wear white jersey's. May be wrong?

We could wear orange on orange.

Indiana can wear red on red.

View attachment 244572

I think it’s the home team’s choice. If they wanted to pull an LSU/Dallas Cowboys and wear white as the home team, the rules would probably be fine. (That said, they likely won’t do that.)

Fine. If they wear all red, us wearing all orange wouldn't be visually pleasing. So, I'll leave it up to errbody else.

Those are the ugliest helmets I think I've ever seen.

It’s an alternate helmet. They’re usually more the “red background, interlocking I and U” route.

It’s an alternate helmet. They’re usually more the “red background, interlocking I and U” route.
I'm aware. They're ugly as chit. I don't like that "chrome" type finish or whatever it is. I've seen examples of Orange ones for us....I hope that never happens.

I'm aware. They're ugly as chit. I don't like that "chrome" type finish or whatever it is. I've seen examples of Orange ones for us....I hope that never happens.

Yeah they’re not great. I really doubt we’d do it; it feels like a brighter orange as a color would clash with it.

Would love to see a physical complete game from this squad. Curious to see what JG does in this game I hope he balls out, couldn’t tell much from the Vandy game with all the rain. We’ve got to have some points in the board!!

Most importantly, a bowl win keeps momentum on our side and helps tremendously with recruiting. This game is a big deal imo..

Reactions: VOLSONLY
These Indiana fools have no idea what they’re in for. They’re used to a COMPLETELY different culture of football. It will be the difference between a weekend laser tag player and a cold blooded serial killer who lives to drink the blood of its enemies.

Seriously, this is going to get nasty. We’re going to crush these fools.

G. B. F. O. - yeehaw!

VN Store

Back