Im looking to trade Football Season Ticket locations with someone.

RoyMullins

I am looking for someone who would want to trade season ticket locations with me. I currently have 2 tickets in section K row 6 and they are on the aisle. These are great seats that give you a very upclose view of the action of the game, see yourself on TV, upclose view of visting team warm ups, catch footballs from warmups and in game FG and Extra points. You can really get into the game from these seats. If youre ever sitting in these seats for an overtime game you are in for a real treat because overtime games seems to always be on this end of the field.

I am looking to trade this year because you do have to walk down several steps to get to seats this close to the field which is becoming increasing difficult for the person I go with due to some foot problems.

These seats are too good to let go, so I would like to find someone who would be willing to trade locations with me for the year. This is a chance for someone to upgrade their seats without spending any money. Im just looking for something that doesnt require as many steps to be walked up and down to get to the seats even if its only 5 or 10 rows higher than where Im at its still a shorter climb.

You can email me at jholt11@utk.edu.

VN Store

Back