I'm hoping and praying that Grant Williams follows Peyton Manning's path

I admit I am no expert on eval.but what I see in grant is a guy that has taken his talent to the best he can be.I just can't see him being that sought after in the NBA.At 6' 7 he is small forward and cannot deal with the guys in the post,as he does in CBB. He isn't a great shooter so where does that leave him?If he decides to go I hope he has looked at every angle,and I hope he comes back along with Bone and see if we can make a better run!! Go Vols!

I was looking to see if he was on track to graduate early and found this. I figured he'd graduate and leave, but this makes me think otherwise....

Why Tennessee Vols basketball's Grant Williams is taking five summer classes

“For me, my idea was to pursue a masters — or have the opportunity to pursue my masters my fourth year,” Williams said. “That’s always been on my mind and something my family discussed. When I came here it’s something that we all had the opportunity to do.
“(Senior center) Kyle Alexander is a prime example of that. He (graduated) this May and has a whole other year to pursue a master’s degree. To have that opportunity, to say you graduated with a masters, not many people get to do that.”

I hope he comes back as well,It would be best for him.Be a star in college or go sit on the bench and make some money that will be there the next year.

Reactions: TNgradmom

VN Store

Back