I'm hearing that this years season is-

Already sold out, As in total stadium all season ticket holders. Is that true?
I don’t think that’s correct. The season tickets were sold out last year, and they are not adding any new season tickets this year. Last year there were single game tickets, although they went very quickly, particularly for SEC play.

Double check me and call the ticket office because others may wonder as well.

Last edited:
This is just from my experience. Back in the spring, I asked my ticket rep the chances of going from 2 tickets to 4 tickets. I was told very small chance due to demand. They expect a 99% renewal of season tickets.

I expect that some bigger boosters will be able to grab the opening tickets. I’m just a not fan, not a booster. I only paid the cost for my tickets.

I don’t know about the coming season BUT I just thought I’d pop on line and get a few tickets to the fall game in Jackson Tn for November 6th. Stadium holds 6,000. I logged on within a day that they went on sale and they were SOLD OUT. I was kinda shocked. So now I’ll have to revert to donor/insider finagling to get seats. If that’s ANY indication BaseVol tickets will be hard to come by.

Reactions: VolPack22
I don’t know about the coming season BUT I just thought I’d pop on line and get a few tickets to the fall game in Jackson Tn for November 6th. Stadium holds 6,000. I logged on within a day that they went on sale and they were SOLD OUT. I was kinda shocked. So now I’ll have to revert to donor/insider finagling to get seats. If that’s ANY indication BaseVol tickets will be hard to come by.
They were sold out within the hour.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It is my belief that a BaseVol ticket is the hottest UT ticket hands down. And last year’s Vandy ticket was more expensive than the Final Four. The percentage of people who can’t get tickets compared to those who do may be 100% or more. I tied to get tickets to Memphis and by the time I got through, they were sold out.

It is my belief that a BaseVol ticket is the hottest UT ticket hands down. And last year’s Vandy ticket was more expensive than the Final Four. The percentage of people who can’t get tickets compared to those who do may be 100% or more. I tied to get tickets to Memphis and by the time I got through, they were sold out.
Hottest ticket in the whole state.

I know we’ve talked about it, but, that game 6 shot against your Stros is still one of the most spectacular dongs I’ve seen. Too bad game 7 sucked.
Lol! Yep. That was the moment I hated him, loved him, respected him and became a huge fan.

Baseball fans deserve a Pujols walkoff…even if it is against the Astros.

Its definitely the best bang for the buck. My season tickets are basically less than 10 bucks per game. However, there’s very little demand until the weather warms up in Knoxville.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back