I'm happy for Georgia

If Tennessee cant win the national championship this year, i hope that Georgia does. Ive met a lot of Georgia fans and most of them have benn very friendly and not at all abnocious and just seem to want to talk about football in a non-hostile way. I absolutely hate all the other main teams bein given national championship consideration (USC, Ohio State, florida:angry:) so i will be perfectly fine with UGA winnin a nc.

If Tennessee cant win the national championship this year, i hope that Georgia does. Ive met a lot of Georgia fans and most of them have benn very friendly and not at all abnocious and just seem to want to talk about football in a non-hostile way. I absolutely hate all the other main teams bein given national championship consideration (USC, Ohio State, florida:angry:) so i will be perfectly fine with UGA winnin a nc.

It is a rare thing to meet an UGA fan that isn't obnoxious. I'd put it at 1 of 10, probably worse this year.

If they do win the MNC, we will be hearing about it for the next 50 years. UGA fans still act like 1980 was just yesterday.

Are you kidding Georgia fans are the most obnoxious fans in the SEC except for the gator fans. I hope they go 1-11 and their only win to be over the gators. They are a sorry bunch of rednecks that should never breed on account of the dumb people they bring in the world.

There's no way UGA wins the NC this year. I'll be happy for them when they choke after being the preseason media darling...

Chattanooga is full of Georgia inbreds...Actually, they're just "Red'n'r den hail", maybe not inbreds, but 2nd cousins don't count here in TN, either.

Are you kidding Georgia fans are the most obnoxious fans in the SEC except for the gator fans. I hope they go 1-11 and their only win to be over the gators. They are a sorry bunch of rednecks that should never breed on account of the dumb people they bring in the world.

Wait...I thought you were talking about the Bama fans...sorry...revermind!

South Carolina fans are the most obnoxious. Georgia and Florida fans have some fire power if it comes down to accomplishments. South Carolina fans have nothing to talk about as far as accomplishments go. Yet they still run their mouth.

Yet, I met a real nice USC fan at a DMB concert. So, that doesn't go for all of them.

um minus ten cool points for this statement man

It is a rare thing to meet an UGA fan that isn't obnoxious. I'd put it at 1 of 10, probably worse this year.

i agree obnoxious is being to kind. They are the worst and I hope they lose more than 2 games

UGA fans are some of the most gracious fans in the nation. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. :ermm:

I like LSU fans. Every LSU fan I have met we're some cool cats. I don't know why but they just like to have a good ole' time. That, I am down with.

They do look good on paper. But the SEC tends to chew each other up. If they make it though UT and UF then they are legit. Don't think they will though.

Uh, have you ever been to Athens?

Georgia fans are awful. I call them DG (Dollar General) dawgs cause the only connection they have with the university is the shirt they bought at DG or Walmart.

They are predominately ignorant, band wagon fans, that will sit around and blabber about Herschel like it was last year and can't name a single player on their team besides Stafford and Knowshon. Even the few knowledgable fans will readily admit that the majority of their fan base does not know anything beyond saying, Go dawgs woof woof woof when they kick off.

These are the same guys that could remember David Greene and David Pollack but nobody else. Ask them who Frank Sinkwitch was and they'll scratch their heads.

They are incredibly arrogant when they are winning and then act like it's the end of the world and boo their team when they're not playing well. Last year they were ready to burn Richt at the stake after losing to South Carolina getting destroyed by us and squeaking by Vanderblit. Now they act like being ranked #1 before the season is almost as good as a national championship...like it means anything.

They stole their mascot from Yale (their original mascot was a goat) They stole their logo from the Green Bay, They're fight song is glory glory hallelujah. They are whiney, overrated, deluded, and I hope that this year they perform as well as the recently deceased UGA VI would in a game of fetch.

I have never met a dawgs fan I can tolerate. They bark for God's sake!
I don't care about their other games as long as we beat them in that dump Sanford & Son stadium.

South Carolina fans are the most obnoxious. Georgia and Florida fans have some fire power if it comes down to accomplishments. South Carolina fans have nothing to talk about as far as accomplishments go. Yet they still run their mouth.

A south carolina fan and a north carolina fan were stitting at a table behind me at dinner last night...

The NC fans tells the SC fan that they've got a series with UT coming up soon on the schedule and is looking forward to going to Neyland for the first time...The SC fans says -

"That Neyland stadium is a pretty tough place to play...it's not that Tennessee ever has very good teams, but it's just tougher to win there because there's so many more people in the stadium."

Typical South Carolina fan....UT has won 14 of the last 15 against the Cocks, and this moron says Tennessee's never any good.

VN Store

Back