Im at a loss for words

Who's the father?

That is just going to turn the Bible Belt upside down.

Move over Adam and Eve!! Adam and Steve are coming!!!

Originally posted by Jasongivm6@Nov 17, 2005 9:45 PM
Who's the father? 

That is just going to turn the Bible Belt upside down.

Move over Adam and Eve!!  Adam and Steve are coming!!!
[snapback]194575[/snapback]​

damn. bad as i hate to say it. that is freaking hillarious.
:lolabove:

I would be nice in a way to see a man try to go through it all........(he wouldnt make it! :p )

But in all reality it is sick!!!! :no:

hey la. , I know this is off topic but just what is that avatar of yours suppossed to be?

Originally posted by volmanjr@Nov 18, 2005 12:17 PM
hey la. , I know this is off topic but just what is that avatar of yours suppossed to be?
[snapback]194908[/snapback]​

That is a picture of either the pregnant man's new ding dong or some hands. :disappointed:

Originally posted by Jasongivm6@Nov 18, 2005 7:04 PM
That is a picture of either the pregnant man's new ding dong or some hands. :disappointed:
[snapback]195196[/snapback]​

lol. he said ding dong.

i dont care who ya are, that right there is funny

Yup, I'm still amazed. I have no idea if it's real or not.

Milo, I don't know if you've seen this before. My wife showed me this. She was confused as well.

:dunno:

Originally posted by Jasongivm6@Nov 18, 2005 6:04 PM
[snapback]195196[/snapback]​

Ummmm, I dont know. Its one of the ones Freaky has on here. I was to lazy to look for a new one yesterday. :D

i dont know how to word this, oh yes i do, that is just SICK even more discuting then that ugly dog thing that is posted on here WOW i never :yuck: thought in all my 16 years of livin that a man could get pregnant
i clicked off that site pretty fast when i saw the pregnant dude cause it was scary so i wanna know HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Originally posted by bigtime@Nov 24, 2005 11:17 PM
i dont know how to word this, oh yes i do, that is just SICK even more discuting then that ugly dog thing that is posted on here WOW i never  :yuck:  thought in all my 16 years of livin that a man could get pregnant
i clicked off that site pretty fast when i saw the pregnant dude cause it was scary so i wanna know HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
[snapback]201292[/snapback]​

Ask JR.,HE WORKS WITH COWS.

Originally posted by bigtime@Nov 24, 2005 11:17 PM
i clicked off that site pretty fast when i saw the pregnant dude
[snapback]201292[/snapback]​

The link says "Male Pregnancy"

It didn't say "Hot chicks if you click here" :biggrin2:

VN Store

Back