Illinois at Nebraska

VOL 4 Life 83

Ok, I would not normally create a thread for such an unimportant game, but this baffles me....

Illinois is 4-5 and has looked decent at times this year. Nebraska is 2-7.

Please tell me how Nebraska is a -17.5 favorite in this one??? Does Vegas know something we don’t?

Illinois is not good. Nebraska looked good last week. I will be surprised if the Illini can stop Martinez and the Husker offense. That being said, I agree that the 17.5 seems a little high.

Illinois is not good. Nebraska looked good last week. I will be surprised if the Illini can stop Martinez and the Husker offense. That being said, I agree that the 17.5 seems a little high.

My wife is from the Champaign area and her stepfather is a season ticket holder. I have followed them peripherally for quite a few years. If Illinois can win this game they have a chance of becoming bowl eligible (obviously). Would be a semi-miracle given the roster and difficulty recruiting Lovie Smith inherited.

My wife is from the Champaign area and her stepfather is a season ticket holder. I have followed them peripherally for quite a few years. If Illinois can win this game they have a chance of becoming bowl eligible (obviously). Would be a semi-miracle given the roster and difficulty recruiting Lovie Smith inherited.
I could have went to that game and been in a corporate box, but said no - Im watching the Vols game

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back