‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

4th trip. Here with his mom. Specifically to get 1/1 time with Heup and the staff (and watch a baseball game).

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t privately (ie film a commitment video) commit this weekend and then announce it at an already predetermined date .

Him & Heup

Yo I love my Vol Brethren but I laugh my ass off at the putrid attempt of "We Want Kasper"..😂😂
They absolutely killed the We want Nico chant.Fasr forward to B-Ball game and the attempted Kasper chant.Folks were like wait who the hell is Kasper.It was a failure period.We got Taint locked up I'm sure

Yo I love my Vol Brethren but I laugh my ass off at the putrid attempt of "We Want Kasper"..😂😂
They absolutely killed the We want Nico chant.Fasr forward to B-Ball game and the attempted Kasper chant.Folks were like wait who the hell is Kasper.It was a failure period.We got Taint locked up I'm sure
I think your mind is elsewhere based on your post's last sentence.

dazed-and-confused-matthew-mcconaughey.gif

VN Store

Back