‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Notice he said "will" and not "would" or "could"

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
ahhhhhhhhhh..........
read-between-the-lines-state-the-obvious.gif

How is OSU 'to far out"???? I wish that were so but it simply is not so.......247 still has them 100% with no new crystal balls. I do think that since Inniss and Rogers are projected in for them that maybe Tate, if they lose him, would not be that great a loss. JMO
Maybe recruiting is not for you...

How is OSU 'to far out"???? I wish that were so but it simply is not so.......247 still has them 100% with no new crystal balls. I do think that since Inniss and Rogers are projected in for them that maybe Tate, if they lose him, would not be that great a loss. JMO
Lol have you even paid attention to his recruitment? 🤣. Tate has been all Vawl for this last 30 days

A quick look at your posts since you have been on this board…pretty obvious you are a buckeye fan

Also Tillman is coming back. You should be all caught up now. Lol just joking with you.

Reactions: lenoxvol
A quick look at your posts since you have been on this board…pretty obvious you are a buckeye fan
Usually accusations like this are made in jest but LORD it's nothing but Ohio State talk lololol

EDIT

Okay every SINGLE post has pretty much nothing to do with UT and 99% of it is Ohio State garbage.

The only time he talks about TN is to trash the fanbase. Obviously doesn't give two BUCKEYES about the Vols. Gross.

Last edited:
The next 2 years because of the relaxing of the 25 recruit rule we should be able to stack some talent in recruiting and the portal. The good thing about it also is if Hendon and company explode this year and surprise some folks VERY POSSIBLE then that going to create a lot of excitement with Nico coming in never know we might speed this process up even faster.

The next 2 years because of the relaxing of the 25 recruit rule we should be able to stack some talent in recruiting and the portal. The good thing about it also is if Hendon and company explode this year and surprise some folks VERY POSSIBLE then that going to create a lot of excitement with Nico coming in never know we might speed this process up even faster.
Anybody who isn't contributing push them to the portal

Stack one more top 10 class on top of it and I agree with you. Could be playoff contenders in the future, 2025 especially.
I love the optimism, but SEC championships and national championships can’t be won without stellar offensive and defensive lines. We are a long way from stellar.

I love the optimism, but SEC championships and national championships can’t be won without stellar offensive and defensive lines. We are a long way from stellar.
With the way the portal is and the way top talent transfer now it can be done in a hurry. 2025 is 3 season from now not saying yea or nay to the ideal but a long way from stellar is not as far as it use to be jmo.

Adding him would put us at currently at #4 on 247 team rankings, ahead of uga, Ohio state, usc, and alabama, and only behind notre dame, Texas tech, and Penn state. Would also put our average rating at 91.674, which would put us currently at 12th in that metric. Historically (last 5 years), assuming you sign 20 or more, an average rating of 90 puts you anywhere between 8 and 15 for team rankings. 91 correlates to 5-10. 92 correlates to 3-7. 93 to 1-5. 94 to top 3. The last 5 number 1 classes had an average of 94.91, 94.99, 92.95, 94.38, 94.23. A team has only ever had an average rating above 95 and that was alabama last year with the #2 class. The most 5 stars ever signed in a class was 8 by Texas A&M last year with the #1 class. Prior to that the record was 7, set by UGA in 2018 with the #1 class, matched only twice since (exclusive of tamu last year) by bama and ohio state both in 2021 with the #1 and 2 classes respectively. Needless to say top talent is only further concentrating at the top as the wealth disparity of talent widens among fbs national contenders. With it being the first full year of The NIL landscape, I’d think it is a crucial year to set your mark and create or cement a reputation as a championship contender and top talent acquirer. Hope we get this kid.

I should probably do my job but it’s Friday so there you go.
You should quit your day job and venture into recruiting analytics.
😜
GBO!!

Adding him would put us at currently at #4 on 247 team rankings, ahead of uga, Ohio state, usc, and alabama, and only behind notre dame, Texas tech, and Penn state. Would also put our average rating at 91.674, which would put us currently at 12th in that metric. Historically (last 5 years), assuming you sign 20 or more, an average rating of 90 puts you anywhere between 8 and 15 for team rankings. 91 correlates to 5-10. 92 correlates to 3-7. 93 to 1-5. 94 to top 3. The last 5 number 1 classes had an average of 94.91, 94.99, 92.95, 94.38, 94.23. A team has only ever had an average rating above 95 and that was alabama last year with the #2 class. The most 5 stars ever signed in a class was 8 by Texas A&M last year with the #1 class. Prior to that the record was 7, set by UGA in 2018 with the #1 class, matched only twice since (exclusive of tamu last year) by bama and ohio state both in 2021 with the #1 and 2 classes respectively. Needless to say top talent is only further concentrating at the top as the wealth disparity of talent widens among fbs national contenders. With it being the first full year of The NIL landscape, I’d think it is a crucial year to set your mark and create or cement a reputation as a championship contender and top talent acquirer. Hope we get this kid.

I should probably do my job but it’s Friday so there you go.
Who has TEXAS TECH landed to put them in the top 3? 🤨

VN Store

Back