‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Andy says you cant touch him

govols-andy.gif
whatever it is, its nuts.

Reactions: tnvols72
Although, now, Staley shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Nash, coming out of high school, he was. As I said, I am very much quite certain both were top 5, maybe even top 3.

All three would be high 4, 5 star. Gault on speed alone; and, Pickens, quite possibly, could have been listed as an Athlete. Where would Dale Carter come in? If Jonathan Kongbo was the top juco in the country, what was Leonard Little?! Deon Grant? Dwayne Goodrich WAS the top CB coming out of high school. All of them were 5*, not to mention so many more.

Both Staley and Nash were ranked the #1 WR in America by different services. Staley was actually the USA Today high school offensive POY and was on his way to becoming a star before being dismissed after his freshman year. Don’t recall what for.

Last edited:
I don't really rap or hip-hop, but here goes for a great recruiting class...

Tennessee recruit'in going pretty darn well

even better WAY BETTER if we charm Darnell

Got a five star quarterback can target like a drone

need the five star hauler making catches in the zone

Old Rocky Top is boom'in and it's gonna be great

when we welcome the commitment from our Big Orange Tate!

B O O M ! ! !
Darnell who?

Rogers would probably be rated higher still, idk; but, Marcus Nash and Maurice Staley were ranked very high, as well...they would've been 5*, too, if that had been a thing.

@butchna help me out...werent Nash and Staley the top 2 WR in the country, or 2 of the top 3 or 4?
Yes, Staley was higher I believe. That receiving class was very highly thought of Hampton, Kyler and McCullough too.

VN Store

Back