‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate

TitanicVolz

SoFaKing AweSome
Yo I love my Vol Brethren but I laugh my ass off at the putrid attempt of "We Want Kasper"..😂😂
They absolutely killed the We want Nico chant.Fasr forward to B-Ball game and the attempted Kasper chant.Folks were like wait who the hell is Kasper.It was a failure period.We got Taint locked up I'm sure

logginlarry

I'm the bustle in your hedgerow
Yo I love my Vol Brethren but I laugh my ass off at the putrid attempt of "We Want Kasper"..😂😂
They absolutely killed the We want Nico chant.Fasr forward to B-Ball game and the attempted Kasper chant.Folks were like wait who the hell is Kasper.It was a failure period.We got Taint locked up I'm sure
I think your mind is elsewhere based on your post's last sentence.

SDV

608FFE61-F660-497E-B30E-53C971863C53.gif

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
dazed-and-confused-matthew-mcconaughey.gif

VN Store