'20 IL S Antonio Johnson

Big schools can’t really do this anymore with 25 limit. Each scholarship is too critical for package deals unless the package is each player is high level. No more of the taking a guy that can’t play to get a guy that can. TN definitely can’t afford to waste a spot right now. Schools that still do this are the mid tier that have spots thst are hard to fill as is
Look at Scraggins camp footage and tell me he’s not worthy of a scholarship... definition of a punch you in the mouth guard... I wouldn’t mind seeing him at DT either if he’s that damn mean... he will NOT finish as a low three star... he got 15 offers after that camp alone... watch film before you knock these “low-star” commits... that kid has SEC guard/DT written all over him

It would just be amazing if we could have at least one positive thread that doesn't break down into a elementary school playground debate. Sometimes this bunch of "adults" (myself included at times) act like PeeWee Herman. What was this thread even about?
Pruitt and package deals...

Reactions: Sleegro
Look at Scraggins camp footage and tell me he’s not worthy of a scholarship... definition of a punch you in the mouth guard... I wouldn’t mind seeing him at DT either if he’s that damn mean... he will NOT finish as a low three star... he got 15 offers after that camp alone... watch film before you knock these “low-star” commits... that kid has SEC guard/DT written all over him

You are right, he sure does look the part of a big nasty SEC OG. We need to get back to these big/nasty dudes.

You definitely aren't the only one. Still wasn't a package deal though.
People that received the news of both commits at once and looked at rankings, package. Most that saw and read about Spraggins first, both takes.

I love how the author lists all the reasons Spraggins is a take regardless and yet says "probably a package".
That's not how it works lol.

Last edited:
It would just be amazing if we could have at least one positive thread that doesn't break down into a elementary school playground debate. Sometimes this bunch of "adults" (myself included at times) act like PeeWee Herman. What was this thread even about?

I know you are, but what am I?

(I hate myself for knowing that.)

I wasn’t talking about him. Was talking about package deals. Scraggiest is a beast

bUt HoW u kNoW iT iSnT??

Ouija board. Duh

giphy.gif

99% of future college players look good on tape. Kahlil was a future hall of famer based on his film.

Well, that dang Opening film. Lord he looked dominant. Then Baskin Robbins and a summer happened. Surprised his GM father allowed that.

I watched his Jr game film and couldn't see that same dominance. Chalked it up to what do I know. He was a decent player for us. Nothing spectacular like we thot.

Reactions: vols 30
Everyone is looking at the package deal all wrong, we took Johnson to get Spraggins. Seriously tho anybody with a lick of football knowledge can watch Spraggins film and see hes a baller and can help our offensive line

I read where Spraggins was sticking to his blocks way to long at the camp. No sure he'll fit our OL schematically. 😃

I read where Spraggins was sticking to his blocks way to long at the camp. No sure he'll fit our OL schematically. 😃

I laughed way too hard at this! Seriously though, Spraggins is a freight train with arms from what I see. Nice to see Pruitt recruiting STL too, there is talent in that area. just gotta be patient to find the right guys. Im pumped that Pruitt’s having success recruiting nation wide versus just success in the south.

VN Store

Back