'21 IL QB JJ McCarthy

VOLUNTEERSZN

The Original #WRU

J.J. McCarthy, 2021 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

J.J. McCarthy on Hudl

Michigan’s QB commit, number 2 pro style QB in America and composite 5 star. If Jim Harbaugh gets fired (which is VERY likely) I think the staff will push for a flip here. Think VQ mentioned something about him being on the QB board way back in January. Standing relationship with Weinke.

And yes I know we have a QB committed already but that hasn’t stopped them before (see Haynes King last year)

Not...happening...just like Haynes King.

yeah that is all we need another body in a clogged up QB room when we seem to be going all in for Simpson in 2022.

He moved down to IMG when Illinois bagged football this fall due to the virus. Been committed to MI for some time now.

I would have to assume that the laughter is due to the fact that over the last 10 quarters, our offense has created the SAME NUMBER OF DEFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS AS OFFENSIVE. Why in Gods name would anyone think a recruit would leave one Dumpster fire for another? I’m personally going to be stoked if we hang onto Salter.

Reactions: Catbone
no top recruit will come here now. they know they will redshirt and then ride the bench for the last 4 years with no shot getting in the game.

VN Store

Back