'24 IL OT Marques Easley (Georgia commit)

and Brandon baker, Daniel Calhoun, max Anderson, Bennett Warren, fletcher westfal, Kevin heywood, as of right now. Others we’re recruiting that could see a bump in ratings at next update too.
Not really recruiting Max Anderson right now. Not sure if we would take Warren right now. Calhoun, Easley, Calloway, Heywood probably the top 4 at OT imo

Not really recruiting Max Anderson right now. Not sure if we would take Warren right now. Calhoun, Easley, Calloway, Heywood probably the top 4 at OT imo
And I’d love to see us get after Jordan Floyd where seems fsu is biggest competition right now. I expect his recruitment to blow up.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
According to who? He listed us in his top schools and is coming for an OV on June 23rd. I’d say that sounds like we’re after him.
Just haven't heard anything about him and Tennessee in forever until the top schools list/OV set up. Has a brother at OU and predictions to Michigan. We just kind of seem to be randomly there it seems like

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Just haven't heard anything about him and Tennessee in forever until the top schools list/OV set up. Has a brother at OU and predictions to Michigan. We just kind of seem to be randomly there it seems like
I’d be careful about speculating or guessing what our board looks like on here. I got chewn out in the Ahmad Brown ‘24 thread (I think) for saying we were in his top three when I misquoted an article that actually said we were “in his top schools” when he was not yet highly sought after. Damn sharks in the water these RF posters.

“I am going to Georgia (June 2-4), Oklahoma (June 9-11), Tennessee (June 16-18) and Alabama (June 23-25),” Easley told On3.
“Over the last two to three weeks, Alabama has come on. It has changed a lot with Alabama. Alabama speaks for itself, so I am interested. They are recruiting me harder, talking to me more and things have really picked up.”
“Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee are all up there still.
“With Tennessee, I have that connection with KP (Kevin Pendleton). He was at Missouri when they offered me early. That bond and the energy at Tennessee makes them stand out.”
c.simmons

Elsewhere, Tennessee continues to push for Marques Easley and the big time OL is preparing for official visits. He will see the Vols on the third weekend of June. He has a strong relationship with Glen Elarbee at this point. While he has mentioned an October decision for a while now, we believe that timeline has shifted and a decision will likely come in late June or July.
-VQ

We've gotta start landing some of these higher ranked recruits. OL seems to be the position we are struggling to get kids interested the most. Not sure if it's the pace of the offense or Ellerbee.

I would hope Baker would be up there unless they feel there's no shot. Bus based of his comments he will visit us again.

VN Store

Back