'20 IL OG Javontez Spraggins (UT SIGNEE)

I would @ our resident “TWSS” master, Glitch, but chucklenuts doesn’t check his messages.

Jokes on you. Eventually....

source.gif

Hope you’re right. I remember coach Chaney getting upset over it saying “it’s not that hard of a throw”.
But, go ahead and keep reminding everyone how much you think JG sucks. Not many of us have had people try to steer the topic to him, especially when the original post was not the least bit about him.

But, go ahead and keep reminding everyone how much you think JG sucks. Not many of us have had people try to steer the topic to him, especially when the original post was not the least bit about him.
Some people always have to have a scapegoat or someone to pile on. It’s always Jarrett’s fault, apparently. It wasn’t just the QBs fault in those first two games. That’s beating a dead horse. Defense clearly didn’t do their job in both games. I was watching clear blown coverage and missed assignments when I was at that atrocity of a game against BYU. Plus the O line got manhandled, so no wonder Gray & Chandler were basically stymied.

Reactions: Devo182 and Sleegro
Trying to read the smoke signals, I think the coaches really like Akpo's potential at this point. I haven't heard as much chatter about Lampley. But, hoping both those guys push for playing time this year. Time flies, and the current veteran O Linemen will be moving on before I know it.

Never mentioned a particular qb. I referenced all of em.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back