'20 IL OG Javontez Spraggins (UT SIGNEE)

But it’s freshman offensive linemen Darnell Wright and Wanya Morris who catch the attention of Javontez Spraggins.

“I love how they have brought in those young guys and given them an opportunity,” Spraggins said. “As an offensive lineman, you’ve got to be nasty to play the position. It’s not really easy, but they are both physical beasts.”

I’m Tennessee solid right now. I’m very stuck on Tennessee and those other schools know it.”
Very good news imo..

His team plays the school where my kids all graduated from (Naperville Central) this Friday. ESL is undefeated and Central needs to win to make the playoffs.

But it’s freshman offensive linemen Darnell Wright and Wanya Morris who catch the attention of Javontez Spraggins.

“I love how they have brought in those young guys and given them an opportunity,” Spraggins said. “As an offensive lineman, you’ve got to be nasty to play the position. It’s not really easy, but they are both physical beasts.”

I’m Tennessee solid right now. I’m very stuck on Tennessee and those other schools know it.”
Play your talent! Then other talent flocks towards it. Key to recruiting big uglies.

Vols check on OL commitment leading up to Missouri game
From 247
200w.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back