'24 IL DL Eddie Tuerk

The kid that died when he fell off that ride at Disneyworld was 6'4" and weighed 340---he was 14 years old. Some kids are just big
What? When did that happen? I missed hearing about it. Which ride?

Universal? Which ride?
It's a new ride that takes people up 450 feet, flips them face down and then drops like a rock. The kid was too big for the ride and fell out of the seat. 6'4" 340 and 14 years old. The max weight for the ride was 285.

It's a new ride that takes people up 450 feet, flips them face down and then drops like a rock. The kid was too big for the ride and fell out of the seat. 6'4" 340 and 14 years old. The max weight for the ride was 285.
My word! How did the people who let him on the ride not question his weight? All rides have a height requirement with a means to measure to make sure you are tall enough. How do you not have a scale to weigh people who may be too big, especially when it means the restraining device may fail if you are over the weight limit?

Why does the background look red? Groce

Ole dirty playing Kublanow was working his Mid shift Janitor job and bumped into Issah Simmons.He smite him on his cheekbones and blood ran down the walls forever staining his legacy as a cheap shooting Biotch hehe

My word! How did the people who let him on the ride not question his weight? All rides have a height requirement with a means to measure to make sure you are tall enough. How do you not have a scale to weigh people who may be too big, especially when it means the restraining device may fail if you are over the weight limit?
Get sued for making only fat people get weighed and slapped for making women get weighed. Lose lose.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Get sued for making only fat people get weighed and slapped for making women get weighed. Lose lose.
Well, a life was lost because they didn’t. I would say that’s much more valuable than hurt feelings. And when the dust settles with what all the family is having to go through losing someone so young, I would guess they probably file a pretty hefty lawsuit over it. Lose lose

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
Well, a life was lost because they didn’t. I would say that’s much more valuable than hurt feelings. And when the dust settles with what all the family is having to go through losing someone so young, I would guess they probably file a pretty hefty lawsuit over it. Lose lose
Disney will fire mid level leadership and below for gross negligence and paying one family in damages is still cheaper than getting sued by a larger group of people who are obese... it's unfortunate but it's smart business.

Visiting this weekend.

Last visit to UT was in March. Tuerk said he has visited Tennessee "4 or 5" times already and he talks to the staff often.

He visited Wisconsin earlier this season. His parents went to Northwestern, so they local program is involved. Tuerk said he is still open to all options.

- Chad Simmons

VN Store

Back