'20 IL ATH Marcellus Moore

Moore is built totally different than this kid. Moore is built more like Swift from UGA. Him and Waddle both look like tail backs in the slot. This kid will probably be more like that KR from LSU a while back. Holiday i think was his name? Was about 5'6 and took alot returns to the house.

I would just not mind having a kid like this on the team. Also, Rivals has this guy at 5'8, and 165lbs. Rondale Moore is listed at 5'9 and 175 lbs. Either way, both guys can scoot with the ball in their hands.

Moore is built totally different than this kid. Moore is built more like Swift from UGA. Him and Waddle both look like tail backs in the slot. This kid will probably be more like that KR from LSU a while back. Holiday i think was his name? Was about 5'6 and took alot returns to the house.

Moore is 2-3 years older than this kid. If you look at his Junior highlights, he’s built very similar. Was 160 his senior year.

He’s put on needed weight, just like this kid will.

Reactions: Easttnken
I know everyone is wondering why take the small guy but please note Darrin Sproules, 5'6" 185 and having a pretty good little career in NFL which I believe has bigger guys than the SEC. Hang 25 lbs on this kid and use him in the spread on 3rd down so you can iso him on some hybrid safety/ dime back and take advantage of the speed. Also occasionally run the draw with him on 2nd and long like the Eagles do with Sproules. It's clear that with all other things being equal Pruitt knows the one thing you can't teach is speed and he's willing to take a fast 3 star (probably a 3 star because of his size) over a low 4 star who's not in the same speed class.

This guy makes me think of that kid for Auburn. Who was the only reason that Auburn had any offense against us. I can't remember his name but he was an Olympic sprinter and flew thru our defense unfortunately, but we did get the win

This guy makes me think of that kid for Auburn. Who was the only reason that Auburn had any offense against us. I can't remember his name but he was an Olympic sprinter and flew thru our defense unfortunately, but we did get the win
Anthony Schwartz

VN Store

Back