Ignore list

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
@Freak why do people on my ignore list still show up on my feed at all? There's two of them that love to comment right after I say something. I can't see what they're saying (nor do I care), But I put them on ignore for a reason. I'd rather not know they even exist when I come on here. That's what the feature is for, right?

@Freak why do people on my ignore list still show up on my feed at all? There's two of them that love to comment right after I say something. I can't see what they're saying (nor do I care), But I put them on ignore for a reason. I'd rather not know they even exist when I come on here. That's what the feature is for, right?
I'm not Freak but someone said that those ignored by you are responding to people not on your ignore list

I don’t know exactly how the ignore list works since I don’t use it. Pic?

VN Store

Back