Ignore limit

If you can read this? 😉 Very good chance more than a 100 of your ignores no longer post.

who are you actually talking to?

You now that the new system doesn't allow mods to be ignored. Jk, it wasn't you but another mod, in the old system if you had a mod on your ignore list before they were a mod they stayed ignored.

In my defense I have been here for 13 years and 4 coaching changes.

If you can read this? 😉 Very good chance more than a 100 of your ignores no longer post.

I also thought about that, but which 100? I would hate to remove one that created the "he done coached them boys up" thread during the Dooley years only to find out they are still posting.

You now that the new system doesn't allow mods to be ignored. Jk, it wasn't you but another mod, in the old system if you had a mod on your ignore list before they were a mod they stayed ignored.

In my defense I have been here for 13 years and 4 coaching changes.
I'm just bitter that I can't use it.

Reactions: maotai
I also thought about that, but which 100? I would hate to remove one that created the "he done coached them boys up" thread during the Dooley years only to find out they are still posting.
If you’re not sure they’re still posting, excellent chance that they don’t post enough to bother ignoring.

If it’s that high you may just want to find a new site.

Not trying to get added to that list or anything but that’s a LOT of folks to have to ignore.

VN Store

Back