if we go undeafted while on probation will our AD

Hell, I hope so. It would be nice to have an Administration that actually seems to champion Tennessee after the slop we've been dealing with. (No pun intended)

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
claim we are National Title winners?

Asking for Vol fans everywhere
2MHc.gif

Reactions: igotworms
we are only going undefeated next year if the new AD is better at handing out money than the last AD.

We’ll cross that bridge if we need to, but I think we’re safe to not be in that position.

Auburn claims all their probation national championships.

SOS claims their SEC probation championship.

We beat Bama, UGA, and FL in the same year I don't care what you call us or if we win another game that year.

We're not getting a bowl ban.

And we're not going undefeated. probably won't win 6 next season so....

Might as well, unless you are Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson or Notre Dame you want get a chance to play for it. They would make up a new rule for one of those 4 to qualify first whether you qualify or not.

This whole investigation I wonder what is in it. People keep comparing us to Ole Miss but I just don't see it. There was attached to 2 different coaches over a 7 year period it included booster, academics, and actually recruiting. The only thing I have seen or heard is about 3 players getting money and one to get him here. When I look at our wrong doings it looks like we have 3 lone wolf coaches and 7 off the field assistants just screwing up. It looks way to planned, way to organized to take someone out and it's like they are not even hiding. In today world of collage sports who falls on the sword voluntarily as easy as we did.

Think Auburn went undefeated in a similar situation, but did not achieve National Championship.
Auburn got screwed in 2004. Beat 4 top 15 teams(us twice) that year before bowl season and still got ranked behind Oklahoma in the computers. Oklahoma got waxed by USC in the National Championship. The computers actually had OU ahead of USC that year. I’m just happy the BCS no longer decides the championship.

VN Store

Back