If we go 8-5 this season would be.....

Its just a hypothetical question. At this point in the season we ALL know to take it one game at a time. No game is a given for us but their is light at the end of the tunnel
If Georgia State reminded me of one thing it was to take nothing for granted and to just live for the present game. (Ok, I guess Georgia State taught me TWO things then to be accurate)

Would be a success. Think most of us thought between 6-6 and 8-4 would happen before the season started. Got 4 more games to go though. Let’s get a W over UAB and get ready to handle Kentucky, Missouri, and Vandy.
No most everyone was thinking 1-10 after BYU game.

8-5 would remind me of 1988 and that launched us into 1989 and beyond for the next 15 years!

Reactions: 901 Orange
You won’t hear a cross word out of this nega-vol if we win 8 games. I never expected to win 6, and am still dubious about that. But the improvement is real, and I for one would be thrilled with 7 and a bowl win given the early season hole we dug.
Boro, you are VN legacy, true and consistent. 👊🏼

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
A ton of mixed emotion

More happy then anything

But the what if factors starts to play in big time

Also depends on how that record boosts recruiting

8-5 would remind me of 1988 and that launched us into 1989 and beyond for the next 15 years!

I’m saying before the season started most said 6-6/8-4 or somewhere in between. If you’d have told me we had even a shot after starting how we done I’d have thought you were crazy

8-5 would be a accomplishment. No one would of thought that the way the season started. We looked a lot worse than last year. Slow out of the gate.. This isn't the same team that started the season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Remember last year when UT flopped at the end of the year, got destroyed by MO and Vandy? There are a lot of paybacks left!! UAB ain’t no slouch! Aight!

I was not at anytime thinking 1-10 or 2-10 since we play 12 games. I thought we would have at least two more wins by today and go 8-4 or 7-5.

VN Store

Back