If we finish 7-5

tennesseepride84

The Tennessee football program is on the rise and they will be ranked in the 2020 College Football Preseason Top 25 Polls.
I believe you are right however i wouldn't be surprised if they make us prove our way back in... Losing JJ, calloway, Bitulli, Warrior, and possibly trey

Tennesseefan2019

Every Generation Has It's Banner Years-Butch Jones
And I know this is beating a dead horse, but it’s still so fresh on my mind how this team should be 9-3 if we win out. I’m trying to let go and an Outback Bowl bid if we win out will probably help with that tremendously.
I think 7-5 Tennessee will play Iowa or Indiana in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.

Tennesseefan2019

Every Generation Has It's Banner Years-Butch Jones
deep down we all know that finishing 7 - 5 is like reaching the 9 - 3 that we hoped for in August. (Personally, I can block out the two losses that should never have happened)
How many people on Volnation thought Tennessee had a chance to finish 7-5 when they started out 1-4?

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
Don’t get me wrong. At one time, I thought UTC was all we could win. Battered Vol for sure. I’m very happy and hope 7-5 is where we end up.
I’m pumping the brakes though. There is some major suckage in SECe this year. Vandy, Mizzou, South Carolina and Kentucky just aren’t good. Thank god we will finish ahead of them this time. I feel like I need to add Arkansas in that list somehow, but they aren’t in the East.
There are a lot of pieces still missing and the loss of the seniors and Trey will be felt.
We need a good recruiting haul for sure. Sept 12 we are at Oklahoma. We have a long way to go.

Acuna_Matata

Grit n Grind
Don’t get me wrong. At one time, I thought UTC was all we could win. Battered Vol for sure. I’m very happy and hope 7-5 is where we end up.
I’m pumping the brakes though. There is some major suckage in SECe this year. Vandy, Mizzou, South Carolina and Kentucky just aren’t good. Thank god we will finish ahead of them this time. I feel like I need to add Arkansas in that list somehow, but they aren’t in the East.
There are a lot of pieces still missing and the loss of the seniors and Trey will be felt.
We need a good recruiting haul for sure. Sept 12 we are at Oklahoma. We have a long way to go.
At least Jalen Hurts will be gone

Rickyvol77

College Sports Madness has Tennessee playing Temple in the Birmingham Bowl

2019 Football Bowls

They have Tennessee in the Birmingham Bowl while they have Kentucky in the TaxSlayer Bowl:rolleyes:
If Tennessee goes 7-5 they are not falling to the depths of Memphis or Birmingham cesspools. They will go to gator or outback or music City. With outside shot at charlotte

VN Store

Sponsors