If We End Up 8-5, Do We Lose Assistants?

VolnJC

Saban loses them every year and seems to keep rolling. I'd like to keep the gang together one more year since we seem to have it going in the right direction. On a side note, is it Chaney's weight that keeps him from getting a head coaching look?

Saban loses them every year and seems to keep rolling. I'd like to keep the gang together one more year since we seem to have it going in the right direction. On a side note, is it Chaney's weight that keeps him from getting a head coaching look?

Chaneys weight has nothing to do with him being a HC. I think he just loves being an OC.

I hope there isn’t much staff turnover. Unless Pruitt were able to get Tosh Lupoi from the Browns. We need some stability.

10/10 thread.

I doubt we lose Chaney.

We are gonna lose Ansley eventually. That won't be a as big of a loss for obvious reasons, though he is gonna be a great HC somewhere eventually.

After the season our WRs put on tape I wouldn't be shocked for someone to give Tee another shot at OC. I think our WRs have played as well as any other unit in the country over the last 6 or 7 weeks.

I think Chaney is like John Chavis. They are smart enough to stay focused on their side of the ball.

I'm confident that we will lose 2-3 coaches. That is the way it always works. Players and coaches change every year.

Whoever ends up at FSU, will probably try to pull Coach Winky.

Johnson, Rocker, and Weinke all have contracts that expire Jan 31. If they were going to be kept, you would think their contracts would’ve been extended by now. But who knows, maybe it happens next week

I would say that Rocker and Weinke will not be renewed based off of their performances especially recruiting.

Gonna have to get over this weird fascination with Chaney's physique. We don't pay the man to be skinny, and everything else about it is his personal business.

I agree with Landscaping in his post a few above this one, but I'd like to see Weinke stay on. Dude helped JG and the younger lads keep their heads in the right place through the changes of the season. Chaney is a QB whisperer, but Weinke played a big role in that position group, too. And they came through the turmoil really well.

Hope not , keep them all here. Stability, and something to sell now should look attractive to some impact players.

Reactions: berryvol
Gonna have to get over this weird fascination with Chaney's physique. We don't pay the man to be skinny, and everything else about it is his personal business.

I agree with Landscaping in his post a few above this one, but I'd like to see Weinke stay on. Dude helped JG and the younger lads keep their heads in the right place through the changes of the season. Chaney is a QB whisperer, but Weinke played a big role in that position group, too. And they came through the turmoil really well.
I think it all depends on who FSU gets imo...if it's Campbell or Norvell they may keep their staffs intact if it's Haggins odds increase that he brings Weinke back 20191126_192714.jpg

10/10 thread.

I doubt we lose Chaney.

We are gonna lose Ansley eventually. That won't be a as big of a loss for obvious reasons, though he is gonna be a great HC somewhere eventually.

After the season our WRs put on tape I wouldn't be shocked for someone to give Tee another shot at OC. I think our WRs have played as well as any other unit in the country over the last 6 or 7 weeks.

Does that time frame coincide with Tee coming down to the field? Seems he’s more engaged with the players now and his enthusiasm rubs off.

VN Store

Back