If Vols have surprise season would Arch Manning reconsider?

If Tennessee won 11 games this year would Arch Manning reconsider? I’d say yes
No offense to Arch but without the Manning last name he wouldn't be ranked as high as he is. Go watch his film then go watch Nicos, Moores, or Nelsons. He is not on their level. Arch would be a mid level 4 star if he was anyone else. That's not a knock on the kid. He definitly got talent. He just ain't Nico good. You can relax Hoss. We got the best QB in this class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I thought it was Clausen and Rattay. I rember they were both top 5 QBs. I didn't realize Suggs was in that class too.
Suggs might have been a redshirt freshman? I remember the LSU game that year (regular season 2000; watched it from my hospital bed), and Suggs had a great game. JM didn't play in that game. And I had some health issues that year, but I remember Clausen wound up winning the starting job not long after that game.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Suggs might have been a redshirt freshman? I remember the LSU game that year (regular season 2000; watched it from my hospital bed), and Suggs had a great game. JM didn't play in that game. And I had some health issues that year, but I remember Clausen wound up winning the starting job not long after that game.
Pretty sure they were all in that class. Clausen had the starting job won in camp, but had shoulder problems early in the year.

Reactions: GordonC
You obviously don't know much about the Manning family to make a statement like that. Further, the odds are Arch Manning will be very successful in college and professional football.
Actually there isn’t a single person who knows ho he will turn out. You included. You obviously don’t know much either. Unless you time travel. Then elaborate further.

Reactions: Lurker
Love the Manning’s - all of them.
I believe we keep the current ‘23 QB Committed to us.
Shouldn’t need another QB.
Stop.

The Arch boat has set sail for Texas Burnt Orange waters, it was never coming here, it will never come here, that little boat is gone.....
Wellllll it might come here yet...That is if we schedule Texas when they come to the SEC...Boy wouldn't that be a ticket to have?!?...The battle of the UT's and Nico vs Arch...Wow!...Yes please!

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
Nico is our QB this recruiting cycle, and he is the best there is. Tall and can see the field with a live arm and accuracy. Can escape pressure and has touch. There is no other QB I would rather have in the 2023 class. He actually reminds me of Trevor Lawrence in some ways.

You obviously don't know much about the Manning family to make a statement like that. Further, the odds are Arch Manning will be very successful in college and professional football.

Arch will have a good college career and he will play in the pros IMO, but I do think Nico is better right now. Time will tell.

There will never be another Peyton Manning. Doesn’t mean we won’t have another amazing QB because I believe it’s happening. Excited about this year and our upcoming class. Don’t have to have a Manning to find greatness. Let it go.

VN Store

Back