If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

To get that same miserable mixture every year of fan nostalgia, build-up, and failure, the only acceptable replacement for me would be Nebraska

Tennessee basketball, baseball, track, tennis, lady VOLs basketball, soft ball, volleyball, soccer, track, tennis, etc.

I used to be passionate about Tennessee Football, until the hiring of Dooley. That underwhelmed me from the beginning. The Butch hiring, I thought maybe something there. No, nada. Pruett comes to town. The tank was empty from the start and he never refilled. I'm so soured on Tennessee football at this point, that I can hardly watch any college football.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I think I’d just go all in on Tottenham Hotspurs. I like the buck the trend clean armed Harry Kane. But as has been mentioned earlier, we did drop football about 15 years ago. We are just dead men walking.

Bammer playing against whoever.. bammer has like 98% chance of winning. So you like pulling for underdogs, I reckon. I can appreciate that.
David vs Goliath is always a good story, but the real reason is the depth of my hatred for all things bama.

VN Store

Back