If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

Well, I second GA. Something terrible is happening and football doesn't matter anymore. My secondary team is my alma mater, Old Dominion where I am a season ticket holder. If something happens in which Tennessee drops football, ODU would've had to drop football 3 seasons earlier.

It has been a minute. I’m doing really well...thanks for asking! How’s things with you and your family?
The wife I had when we first met on here, we have since divorced. I got my life in line and I am now a teacher and have a fiancee that is everything. Life is good brother.

The wife I had when we first met on here, we have since divorced. I got my life in line and I am now a teacher and have a fiancee that is everything. Life is good brother.

That’s great to hear. We all will hit a few pot holes early in our journey. Makes us a better driver down the road... 👍🏻

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
I would never become a fan of another team. My blood runs orange and nothing else. I would probably pick a different team in each game to pull for, or just watch and hope to see a competitive game.

I live in AL to and I would pull for Auburn to screw up AL's season every year and LSU. Have liked LSU since HS for the scientific reason my HS team modeled our uni's after them as we had the same colors. Chatt Central Purple Pounders!

I’d be in the woods or fishing on a lot of fall Saturdays, and honestly that’s ok by me.

Reactions: tbh
If the they dropped football... hummmmm.

Since football is already becoming so dumbed down with the advent of so many new and crazy rules...... Most likely switch to rugby - New Zealand All Blacks (uniform color not racist) and or the British & Irish Lions.

and hockey - Predators and Blackhawks

Like one post above... It already kinda seems like they have dropped football as a competitive sport.... Maybe it could just become a club sport.

another good question could be.... what kind of useful facility could Neyland be converted too??

If the they dropped football... hummmmm.

Since football is already becoming so dumbed down with the advent of so many new and crazy rules...... Most likely switch to rugby - New Zealand All Blacks (uniform color not racist) and or the British & Irish Lions.

and hockey - Predators and Blackhawks

Like one post above... It already kinda seems like they have dropped football as a competitive sport.... Maybe it could just become a club sport.

another good question could be.... what kind of useful facility could Neyland be converted too??
I’m trying to figure out how you can be both a preds fan and a blackhawks fan.

There would be no football because a) the earth would be frozen solid b) we were invaded by a foreign entity, or c) some crazy folks decided it was too violent and shut it all down. Replaced with snowflake tiddly winks.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I would probably be like everyone else, jump on the bandwagon of whoever’s winning. Like most of Alabama’s fan base, they probably can’t even name another one of their coach’s other than Saban or Bear Bryant.

Tennessee is never going to drop football, so just quit with this. Nobody likes what is going on but for goodness sakes if you hate it that bad go find another team. Being angry is one thing but being babies is getting old. the ones that scream I am done fine but if your done how about quit posting and putting yourself through the misery. I am not talking about addressing or having legit concerns but the obnoxious day in day out bashing isn't helping anything. I think some of you all love the misery you put yourself through. There is a difference between having concerns but for the ones that quit saying your done and not supporting why in haiti do you keep coming here saying it. JUST BE DONE! GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people, when they see a thread with a title that is of no interest to them, just do not click on it. They may not care, may not find it interesting, or may even think it is silly.

However, it is possible the title was not as it is now when you clicked, but once you saw the post, you should have deduced that you were not interested.

Given this thread is already 10 pages long means there are many who just want to pass the time and respond, mostly with teams they would root for.

Why do you think you should decide for everyone that has chosen to respond what they should and should not post on a message board?

Reactions: HoptownVol
My two kids are UCF alums. Wife from Bama and brought up as Barn fan. Always treated very well on the plains. So would be the Knights and the Barn. Side note. Wrote a letter to Davenport when they were thinking of hiring Schiano and told her if they hired him that all of our football sports travel game dollars would go to the barn instead of split

VN Store

Back