If UT loses at uk, how will the top 5 look?

Lol.

Dude you are delusional sometimes. This is certainly one of those times.

For one my "bet" wasn't even a bet and it damn sure wasn't made with you. There werent two sides to it. No one had to pay if I won the "bet". It was made in good fun and generosity. I made donations to the family of the kid shot in Knoxville and the family member of the post which I don't recall whom that was.

Your bet was directly made with me. You lost and you and only you are welchimg because of some made up excuse.

So here's the deal. Stfu about making other bets because you are a liar and don't pay your debts.

And I am hopeful ziti is safe and sound and will show up and tell me what charity I need to donate the 100$ he won off me. That was a dumbass bet on my part but I'll gladly pay it because i am sure he will pick a good charity.

Hit a nerve huh? I was involved in the discussion and challenged you to it, I also told you that you lost and owed the money and you never paid up. Why am I gonna send you $100 when you wouldn’t uphold your end of a deal and are shorting a charity $100, real d!ck move if you ask me.

Hit a nerve huh? I was involved in the discussion and challenged you to it, I also told you that you lost and owed the money and you never paid up. Why am I gonna send you $100 when you wouldn’t uphold your end of a deal and are shorting a charity $100, real d!ck move if you ask me.

Lol

I did pay up.

You clearly didn't. Sad but shows serious lack of character

Oh and you don't owe me 100$ you owe a charity

No you didn’t, that’s the point...you made the initial donation and then bailed on the rest of the deal, until you uphold your word and donate what’s owed to a charity I don’t have much else to say.

Low class my man. Same as you have always been here.

I'd give it 50/50 we stay 1 tomorrow.

I only hope we don’t overlook South Carolina.

We will be up for the Kentucky game. I see that as a close game and us winning. I don’t see this team being intimidated at all.

The goal's not to stay number 1 during the season guys, the goal is to finish number 1

While I agree with you, the team that is #1 will get a 1 seed in the tourney..................and a #1 seed starts the tourney with a 24% chance to make it to the finals.............so as of right now, unless something changes or unless Tennessee loses, they have a 24% chance to make the NCAA finals (kind of).

KY will be extremely hard to beat at Rupp. And you know they will get every freaking call. No matter how ticky tack it is.

I know. KY has a team that "could" beat Tennessee, but I just think Tennessee is a better team and in my opinion Tennessee matches up well with KY. I think KY is a better team than LSU (just my opinion), but I think LSU is a worse match up for Tennessee; however I think Tennessee is better than LSU by a decent margin.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
ESPN moved UT to #2. I hope they get moved down in the other polls as well, give them a little chip. The weekly rankings in basketball should be done away with since there is a clear #1 team at the end of each season. The projected NCAA seeding would be a more useful poll.

Media & Basketball God's hate us. Given the chance, they will stick it to us.
We lose to Ky in Lexington but beat them in TBA.
We will be placed in a bracket in which, we have to play top 25 teams, while Ky will play easier bracket. San Diego State, Alabama State, U of Idaho, etc and when Ky wins in that bracket, they will be advertised as the greatest team in NCAA

No. 2 Duke earns top seed over No. 1 Tennessee in initial NCAA rankings

It will be interesting to see what happens to the polls and rankings if we beat Kentucky on Saturday.

2/18/19 - "The Tennessee Vols (24-1) drop to #2 in the polls after defeating a reeling, Kentucky (21-4) team 89-65 Saturday. Kentucky was clearly outmatched, and now has no hope of making the tournament. The Duke Fighting Zions (23-2) have moved to #1 after a resounding 6 point victory over potential ACC conference champions, Louisville (18-8)."

Oh they'll dump us as far down as they can....

They're waiting on that next loss. They'll drop us behind every blue blood in the top 10 if we lose to UK Saturday. Might not be the worst thing if I'm being honest. To lose then be disrespected by the media might be something this team would use as inspiration to storm through the remaining schedule.

Reactions: savannahfan
I agree. We should be talking about us beating KY at Rupp, b/c that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Don’t forget LSU visits Rupp early this week. KY could very well end up with 2 losses this week.

I'll bet ANYONE on this planet that KY beats LSU by 15. That's Delirious.

VN Store

Back