If UT loses at uk, how will the top 5 look?

Tn dont have to beat Ky worse than Ky beats them in order to move back ahead of Ky. A win will do that period
A win SHOULD do that. I agree. But, I do not believe UT will get the respect, over UK, if they beat us by double digits, and we beat them by less. They beat Kansas. We didn't. Also, they are Kentucky! We are just Tennessee.

UK will get the traditional respect over us. The same way the Patriots got more respect than the Rams.

That’s a lie (you never paid all of yours), but we can double that if you are feeling lucky?

You made 1 payment to Stoked’s suggested charity iirc, you owned more than just the 1 payment, feel free to bump.

Lol

Yea I paid twice but carry on with fantasy that the more times you post an untruth that it somehow becomes a truth

Welcher

I think Ky will run over LSU. Everyone thinks that we are going to struggle down the stretch but I think we'll thrive and younger teams like LSU and Ky will struggle with their tough end of year schedules!

Reactions: Big time vol
Lol

Yea I paid twice but carry on with fantasy that the more times you post an untruth that it somehow becomes a truth

Welcher

IIRC it was every time Armani Moore made 2 or more 3’s in a game you’d donate $100, this means you’re still 1 payment short.

Swindler.

While this certainly depends on how the game goes and how other teams fair; however I'll say:
.1 Duke
2. TN
3. Gonzaga
4. KY
5. Virg

Right now KY is 269 points behind TN in the AP and 148 behind in the coaches..........that is a lot. Tennessee is also is 101 points ahead of #3 Virg........and that is before their loss last night. A close loss on the road to KY will not drop them much.

Again, just my opinion, but that is how I see it. Gonzaga has already lost 2 and one was to Tennessee, KY has lost 3, and Virg has already proven they cannot beat their toughest opponent..........so I still see Tennessee at the 2 spot with a close loss.

Also I don't think people understand how much Tennessee is ahead of everyone else in the polls..........it's a lot. Duke's win last night will certainly tighten things up, but they are 47 ahead of Duke right now, and that is a gap in polls.

Wanna put some $$$ on it?

Exactly!

There is no way Duke jumps us. We had way too many first place votes. Just because ESPN pulled an all “hype on Duke” doesn’t mean we lose our ranking. They’ve already tried that in our second week at #1 and we gained votes.

Plus I think voters are willing to wait another week and see how we play at UK.

Side note: I’m not sure that UK is strong enough to beat both LSU and us in the same week. Don’t really see anyone discussing that.

Reactions: JoAllan
We will get them in Knox and flip it right back, I’m glad it’s in that order of when and where actually.

We will get them in Knox and flip it right back, I’m glad it’s in that order of when and where actually.
In the big picture we're most likely playing Kentucky 3 times again this year. While the regular season games are important the SEC Tourney title game will be the primary determinant in who gets the higher seed, especially if the regular season games are close.

I think Duke jumps us Monday but agree it doesn't matter.
Which poll. They are already ahead of us in NCAA NET. AP 48 votes 16 Duke 3 VA does 3 weeks of this change this week, doubt it. Coaches Poll -- 32 first place votes I don't expect it to move either...
Expect KY to Move to 4th or stay the same 1-5 matchup 1-4 matchup its about money....and exposure for the Tourney......2-3 this weekend and a 1-4 next weekend...

A win SHOULD do that. I agree. But, I do not believe UT will get the respect, over UK, if they beat us by double digits, and we beat them by less. They beat Kansas. We didn't. Also, they are Kentucky! We are just Tennessee.
They lost to Seton Hall and they beat Kansas without their best player and got drilled by Duke. No doubt that they will get a pass because its Ky. Tn needs to win both and end the conversation lol

VN Store

Back