If UT loses at uk, how will the top 5 look?

Screw this. Sounds like you are hoping to lose. Next time someone claims we have an intelligent fan base, you are exhibit A to the contrary.

The Key Word Is IF. And ANYONE with a Sports IQ knows beating UK at Rupp will be Mt Everest stuff. Insult away. IDGAFF.

Gonzaga sucks

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and maybe you were being sarcastic........but for me Gonzage is the team I would least like to see Tennessee face in the tourney. I think they are prob the second best team in the country.

Gonzage leads the nation in O efficiency. They are 1st in the nation in points scored, They are 1st in FG %, They are 38% from 3, they are 24th in FT %, they are 14th in assists per, they are 1st in assist to turnover, they are 5th in blocks per, they are 20th in total rebounding per, they are 7th in defensive efficiency, they are 11th in FG% defense, they are 1st in the nation in scoring margin, they are 25th in fewest turnovers, They have 5 players who score 9, 10, 15, 17, & 20 per.

Tennessee beat them once, and I do think they could beat them again, but I would rather not find out.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and maybe you were being sarcastic........but for me Gonzage is the team I would least like to see Tennessee face in the tourney. I think they are prob the second best team in the country.

Gonzage leads the nation in O efficiency. They are 1st in the nation in points scored, They are 1st in FG %, They are 38% from 3, they are 24th in FT %, they are 14th in assists per, they are 1st in assist to turnover, they are 5th in blocks per, they are 20th in total rebounding per, they are 7th in defensive efficiency, they are 11th in FG% defense, they are 1st in the nation in scoring margin, they are 25th in fewest turnovers, They have 5 players who score 9, 10, 15, 17, & 20 per.

Tennessee beat them once, and I do think they could beat them again, but I would rather not find out.

Good post. I think Gonzaga is dang good. Equal to us if not a hair better.

I hope we do find out if we can beat them again because it likely would be in the final 4 or at worst in the elite 8

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

I agree, I think of the top teams they are who would worry me the most!

I'd say 6 or 7th. Something tells me our boys will be ready for next Sat. The upperclassmen leadership is off the charts and they've all "been there, done that". We may lose to KY, but it won't be for lack of effort or nerves. I'm ready for Lamonte to pull the daggers out again!
Lamonte is The Dagger Thrower from Decatur!! His play defensively is gonna be key I believe, at this point I expect him to make a critical shot when needed.

When we lose to UK

1. Duke
2. Virginia
3. UK
4. Gonzaga
5. Tennessee

Last edited:
Vol Fans always ask “if we lose....”.

Why not ask “If we win.....”

Ditch the negativity

I don’t get everyone assuming UK jumps us if we can’t pull it off in Rupp. We would be the higher ranked team and both would have a 1-1 record for this week. We would have lost on the road against a top 5 team and they would have lost at home against the number 21 team. I mean objectively them leapfrogging us doesn’t seem like a foregone conclusion. JMO.

Not gonna matter though, the boys are gonna get it done and UK will be 0-2 at home this week.

VN Store

Back