If TN starts 4-0....

Neyland Law Vol

Positive thoughts for an off season thread.

If TN beats the three non conference foes and then goes to Gainesville and upsets Florida, how crazy is Volnation going to be during that two week stretch until we play UGA. We will have threads about winning the East...

Would be nice to make it to October undefeated.

I bet it would really help recruiting in the 2020 class to get a fast start to the season.

Does TN pop up into the Top 25 at 4-0? Top 15?

If TN beats the three non conference foes and then goes to Gainesville and upsets Florida, how crazy is Volnation going to be during that two week stretch until we play UGA. We will have threads about winning the East...

Would be nice to make it to October undefeated.

I bet it would really help recruiting in the 2020 class to get a fast start to the season.

Does TN pop up into the Top 25 at 4-0? Top 15?
Top 20 for sure. 15? Doubtful

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol

Oh don't worry, we'll have those threads if we start 2-0.

If the Vols win their first 4, defeating UF in the Swamp, there will be great gladness, great gladness. We Big Orange faithful will savor it. Nothing more will be of import. Be in the moment when it comes. For it is the doom of humans that we forget, or we look only to the possible futures, or we fret about the esteem of others. Do not succumb to these follies. Be in the moment, with our Vols. Savor it. The next game will come soon enough.

If we enter Georgia 4-0 everyone will act high off their minds and then enter depression mode after Georgia destroys us

You thinking something like 2016 after we lost to TxAM and Bama?

I think this year would be different because that 2016 team had so much expectations and pressure that it wasn't nearly as fun as it should have been early in that season.

The best thing about 4-0 this season is that it will be a nice surprise. An overachieving season is something we haven't had around here in a long time - but they do happen.

If we are 4-0 AND beat a Top 10 UF, ON the ROAD???

Definitely top 10. UF may be top 5 by that time.

I guess TN may jump into the top 25 at 2-0 or 3-0 after beating BYU and two cupcakes if the games are comfortable wins. That would make the UF game two ranked teams with UF likely near the top 5 as you said. Would be a huge win for Pruitt for sure.

I know it will be hot, but maybe the UF game is at noon and UF's crowd isn't really into it. We know that worked for us last year against Auburn.

VN Store

Back