If there’s a year we can beat Florida in Gainesville, it’s this year

This odd fascination they have with lateral screens, and draws is confusing. Slow developing plays that any village idiot can read. Some people fail to plan. These plays are the closest thing to planning to fail as I have ever seen.

The check-down man behind the LOS needs to be removed from the playbook, and the field.

Reactions: 08Vol
Our boys should be fired up on Saturday. Ready to prove something. We’ve seen improvement since the first horrific loss, and Florida is battling many injuries. This game is setting up to be an upset for us, as long as we come out and play hard. What do you guys think? Saturday can’t come soon enough. GBO
BC70C05A-E9BB-41C4-A773-8DC246B5A089.gif

I think the offense is just to handcuffed because of JG. I mean I am starting to believe Chaney is running out of things to call for him.

JG is just running what is called. I think JG has some confidence issues, but the plan won't run much better with Shrout or Maurer. The offensive plan is not sound, and it has proven to be. Unless you consider running three plays and punting a success.

JG is just running what is called. I think JG has some confidence issues, but the plan won't run much better with Shrout or Maurer. The offensive plan is not sound, and it has proven to be. Unless you consider running three plays and punting a success.

When Maurer came in he threw the ball down the field. JG knows he sucks and is doing everything possible to avoid turning the ball over b/c he knows Pruitt will pull him the second that happens

Reactions: FLVOL_79

JG is given a check-down man on every play because he needs 4+ seconds to see an open receiver, and even then, it's 50/50 whether or not he takes advantage of it.

He's just not a Division I QB; especially considering that he's a RS JR.

The check-down man behind the LOS needs to be removed from the playbook, and the field.

Well, he was. And they didn't fare all that much better now, did they? Stop worrying about a tree and worry about the forest.

Our boys should be fired up on Saturday. Ready to prove something. We’ve seen improvement since the first horrific loss, and Florida is battling many injuries. This game is setting up to be an upset for us, as long as we come out and play hard. What do you guys think? Saturday can’t come soon enough. GBO
Still think that way

Im guessing you feel pretty stupid about right now, huh?

Reactions: I40flyer
More disappointed than stupid.

They never gave themselves a chance to win. Too many mistakes, too many penalties & too many turnovers that shouldnt have occurred (poor offensive play more than good defensive play). And the consistent lack of effort you see most games from this program.

VN Store

Back