If tennessee gets beat, what will the excuse be?

I have the ability. It was a long post and I was just trying to save space. I used proper punctuation so you could keep up. ;)

I lost interest after you started the second sentence with a lower cased letter. So much for proper punctuation.

Too much time off between games.

First time these players have ever had multiple off weeks in a season.

I will be watching the effort. If the effort and intensity isn't there, throughout, we will get blown out, again. Effort and intensity are a directly reflection of coaching.
I mean, HB is starting? The play book will be limited. The o-line has got to open up holes, and move the line of scrimmage. I expect HB to throw a few pics. He is a gambler. But, I expect he will burn Auburn a few times, as well. Please don't give up on HB, if all doesn't go well. Manning wasn't stellar in his first few starts, either.

1. We are saving all the good plays for Florida.
2. We are tanking for Freeze.
3. Dog at the play sheets.

Yup, all the fans faults. Our “negative vibes” floated through the air and caused our coach to suck.

How can you argue?
Name one group that is average SEC ( mid or upper level programs)
So they would have been average had they gone to Bama, Clemson, else where? These kids have to be coached up regardless how many stars they have beside their names.

This place cracks me up! roflmao When a team, ANY team, loses a game the reasons the team lost are not excuses. They are the reasons or fact as to why the team lost. 5 turnovers will cost you the game most times. That is not an excuse it is a fact. Getting outscored will always cost you a game. Not an excuse it is a fact. I understand you are upset at the way we are playing now. I am just as upset as you are. But, to start an "Excuse for a Loss" thread before the game has even started is SAD. SMH We may not win. Probably won't but who really knows. If we win there will be reasons that we won like, we won the turnover battle, we ran the ball great, we had a balanced night on offense, our defense played lights out, etc. These are not excuses for a win but the reason we won. The same thing applies to a loss. There are reasons for the loss. Some of it may be on the coaches, the O line, the QB, the receivers, special teams, the DB's, etc. Not excuses but reasons for the loss. The coach will answer questions and tell us the way he saw things unfold. He knows more about football than anyone on this website or we would be doing his job. We don't get to go to practices and see what he sees. If you think Pruitt is so dumb that he can't tell good football from bad football on game day, you are dumber than you think he is. Sure he talks like he is from the South. He is from Alabama. You can't get much more Southern than that. But, that doesn't make him stupid. He has made a lot of mistakes as a HC. He is learning to do the job. Unless you are Jesus Christ you have made mistakes at your job and probably made more when you were learning the job than you do now. The biggest difference between Pruitt and us is his mistakes are on TV. I am glad my job was not televised while I was learning. Everyone has to learn. Pruitt gets to learn on TV and then have a bunch of unknowing keyboard cowboys examining his every move. I don't think ANY of us could hold up to that standard or pressure. I don't know if Pruitt will get us back to where we once were. But, I do know this, when his replacement shows up someday. He won't have to look around and say where are all the big guys and why are we so slow? At least when our team lines up against our opponents we don't look like a Jr. High team like we did before he got here. We are playing an ALL SEC schedule. We should have beat KY and Arkansas but we didn't. There are no cream puffs this year. Did you really think we were going to go 8-2 or 9-1? I have no doubt we are not playing to the level Pruitt wants us to play at. We are not playing at the level most of the players want to play at. I am positive, the team is not playing at the level the fans want them to be at. But, the truth is truth. We will get better. Just don't ask me when.
Paragraphs, paragraphs, paragraphs

According to some it will be our negative attitude as a fanbase...but it'll most likely be on the fact our team is poorly coached and our coach can't make in game adjustments.

Not necessarily true... I am of the opinion that the lack resolve and loyalty to the program by some members of our fanbase are absolutely coincidental. Every school has fans like this in good years and in bad, they are just more evident in the bad years.

VN Store

Back